Reviews for Sacrifice
HFGLF 2 chapter 23 . 2/21
I wonder who these two mysterious people are. I also really like the way Tsurugi and Hiroshima's relationship has blossomed and I can't wait to read about them in Crimson and Clover!

They are probably my favorite couple so far. They even beat out Fife and Keiji, which seems to be the most popular couple here.
HFGLF 2 chapter 22 . 2/21
After I read this, I could clearly see how Tsurugi changed from Tsurugi: Tsubasa no Gedatsu to who he is today. He lost his whimsical and innocent self to love someone as cold-hearted as Hiroshima. To be honest, I think Hiroshima has changed a lot too. I like how their relationship has grown.

I also heard speculation that you were postiong Crimson and Clover. When will you be doing this?
HFGLF 2 chapter 21 . 2/21
A very surreal chapter with a few mistakes but that's alright, you're trying. Musashi seems rather interesting. Hiroshima's comment about him cracked me up.

'out of all of the Wind Daverns, we got the stupid one' Lol typical Hiroshima.

I like the fact that this chapter had a nice ending. Not many chapters of this story have that kind of ending. It's a breath of fresh air.

Well, must head off to work once more. I'll be back!
HFGLF 2 chapter 20 . 2/21
Ko's dream was interesting. I nearly thought that it was what actually happened. I didn't know Hiroshima had the ability to pray but here's a question: if Hiroshima is a dark angel then does he pray to Lucifer since fallen angels are fettered in hell?

I've been wondering that for a while...
HFGLF 2 chapter 19 . 2/21
Wow, that was a lot of in my face action there. I hope everyone is alive but since you've written up to 40 chapters, I don't think that they are dying any time soon.

I like the fight between Ceres and Fife. I've never seen Keiji so angry before so that tells me that he must really care about Fife despite his protests.

On to the next chapter...
HFGLF 2 chapter 18 . 2/21
That was suprising! I didn't think Hiroshima would be like that to everyone. I knew that he wanted them to fight but to make such a demand?

The reference to Zameln gave me a bertter understanding of something that had been mentioned in earlier chapters. I like the background on the swords and with that information, I cannot wait until Crimson and Clover comes out! I'm very interested in the legend and the swords.

It's also intersting to note that Hiroshima was a hero back then. I wonder what that has to do with anything.

Very nice action here. Hiroshima is a grand fighter.
HFGLF 2 chapter 17 . 2/21
Hm...Undine is suspicious now. She and Ceres know each other and I'm beginning to think that Undine is playing double agent. I just have this feeling about her.

Things are really getting heated up and I loved the action here. I hope the next chapter will promise a good fight scene for me!
HFGLF 2 chapter 16 . 2/21
Poor Ko and Chichiri. I liked how Hiroshima was kind to them though. He isn't such a bad guy after all and he's really changed since I first read about him.

I liked the interaction of characters and I have to wonder where Fife works. I have a hunch but it's a bad hunch...I hope he's not what I think he is but I could be wrong...then again, I could be right...
HFGLF 2 chapter 15 . 2/21
Positively hilarious! Flaming children, attacking appliances and general stupidity on Hiroshima's part. He's much like a child that doesn't know any better which is off for someone so knowledgeable and serious! It's fun to see him get beaten up and talk back to people. Lol, I guess I get off in his irritation. Anyway, on to the next chapter.
HFGLF 2 chapter 14 . 2/21
Ah, Sumiko-chan in Twisted Land- a truly interesting story...But I digress. This chapter was interesting and we got to see HiroXTsurugi man love. It was kind of strange for someone who usually doesn't like shounen-ai but it was suprisingly tasteful.

I really like Fife and Keiji as well. The back scrubbing thing was very cute. I wonder what types of jobs our cast will be getting...This should be interesting.
HFGLF 2 chapter 13 . 2/21
This was an interesting chapter. I feel that it's definitely getting in to something. I'm very hooked on this and I'm going to leave a short review because I'm very tired and I don't have much to say at the moment. On to the next chapter!
HFGLF 2 chapter 12 . 2/21
I had an idea Tsurugi and Hiroshima were together. Fife finally came out of the closet and I must say that I like him with Keiji. I still can't believe I like a shounen-ai couple.

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder about myself.

Lol, I also kind of wished I was Chirhiri for a few moments ther. I'd pay anything to be close to Hiroshima. He's actually my favorite character so far.

My list is like this:

Azmy

Undine

Chichiri

Ko

Ko is a little too self-righteous for me to like and Chichiri is a little too weak and a little too dull. Azmy is my favorite female and I like Vespa too. Vespa is probably my favorite. Ceres gets on my nerves. I don't know what it is about her, she just...ugh...Soel is interesting though.

I also don't like that Ko argues with Hiroshima so much, anyone who's opposed to Hiroshima is on my shit list anyway. She just doesn't understand him at all!

Lol, is it bad that I like HiroshimaXKeiji? They are really cute together as well. I don't know how they'd work, however since Keiji and Hiroshima have some friction between them, then again at this point in the story everyone seems to be beneath each other's skin.
HFGLF 2 chapter 11 . 2/21
Well, this was an odd chapter. There were new characters introduced and the scene change from dark and mysterious to plants and greenery throws me off but I do that in a lot of stories. It takes me some getting used to.

I felt sorry for Kabuto but relieved that he wanted to carry out his plans and be with Ohanna. It was a nice little love story/ I guess 'ol crazy Tobito haunts the house by himself now, doesn't he?

I hope Chichiri will be alright.
HFGLF 2 chapter 10 . 2/21
That's a little ironic of that song. It oddly fits the situation.

Also you have well over 100 hits now, lol.

I like the interaction and the scene at the end was particularly interesting to read. This has the makings of a really good horror movie tied in with some drama.

I wonder what Keiji's flashbacks have to do with Hiroshima. I take it that he knows the winged boy and is holding a grudge against him for something.

I wonder if this will resurface later in the storyline? I'm also anticipating the next chapter, so I shall read on!
HFGLF 2 chapter 9 . 2/21
So that's it...Tobito possesses men and Ohanna tries to drag him down with her. Kabuto helps her because he wants to see her at peace, yet secretly desires to be with her.

That's pretty deep stuff for a manga story. I have a feeling that things will only get deeper with the next chapter. I wonder if you'll reveal Ohanna's past to us and explain what really happened to her and Tobito.
1,930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »