Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 28 . 8/17
Musashi came out of nowhere for the kill. Holy jeez that was unexpected but I'm glad that he did 's a hero.
SharkWeek chapter 27 . 8/17
Hiroshima saved him? I am really confused. Confused and shocked.
SharkWeek chapter 26 . 8/17
This was so sad. Even if Elf Kaizer is a bad guy I feel sorry for her for losing Lumina.
SharkWeek chapter 25 . 8/17
Oh man! Is keiji okay? Please tell me he's okay.
SharkWeek chapter 24 . 8/17
Man I hope Keiji can win against Lumina. I can't wait to see the battle.
SharkWeek chapter 23 . 8/17
I hope Hiroshima doesn't end up getting lost. But he's an angel so he should know his way around, right?
SharkWeek chapter 22 . 8/17
This was short but powerful. Man poor Tsurugi. I feel bad for him.
SharkWeek chapter 21 . 8/17
Aw, I really like the wind cavern Musashi. He's such a cutie. Precious cinnamon roll too pure for this earth.
SharkWeek chapter 20 . 8/17
Oh man. Something tells me, that Tsurugi going to heaven is going to be bad. I hope everything goes well for them.
SharkWeek chapter 19 . 8/17
Oh no! What happened to them? Will they be alright? That fight was intense! I'm going to read more.
SharkWeek chapter 18 . 8/17
Man, Hiroshima is adamant about the fight. At least I know why the plants are attacking now but why does Fable need the flower?
SharkWeek chapter 17 . 8/17
Keiji and Fife and Hiroshima and Tsurugi are the best couples. I also like to and Chichiri. This is getting so exciting! There are so many questions I want to have answers to.
SharkWeek chapter 16 . 8/17
Poor Tsurugi and Hiroshima. They are so funny though. Everyone had a rough time so I'm glad they were able to make so e cash. I wonder where Fife was working though.
SharkWeek chapter 15 . 8/17
Tsurugi and Hiroshima are so cute and this chapter was hilarious. Hiroshima making a cake and Tsurugi yelling in the dishwasher was the best
SharkWeek chapter 14 . 8/17
Everyone is going to get a job. This is going to be an adventure.I can't wait to see how much trouble they get into.
2,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »