Reviews for Sacrifice
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 19 . 12/3/2008
Chichiri and Hiroshima's interactions make me laugh. He's always been extra grumpy with dfumb ol' blondie, lol.

I also like the fact that the Crimson is a vampuric sword. I don't know, it's just interesting to me. I wonder what the Clover was like as far as special powers go.

Damn, Fife had it bad, didn't he? I think it's cute how Keiji cared so much about him in this chapter. After a while of thinking that their relationship wouldn't get past a few teases here and there you show me that he does care a great deal about him.

I wonder if everyone will be alright from that big attack. Man Ceres is powerful.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
I like how the Crimson and Clover legend is carried over and I'm interested in seeing what will happen with Ceres. I also wonder what Fable's deal is. She she's a backstabber and half of her regrets it, the other half doesn't in ways.

Fable is really interesting, actually. I hope she'll make a return of some kind.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
Wow, I bet they'll be cranky for a while.

I like the conversation between Fife and Keiji up in their room. I'm glad that they are talking things out.

Ceres makes me laugh, even though I really don't like her, her vanity amuses me. I wonder what's going to happen now that the vines are attacking the hotel thingy.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
Fried children, escaped birds and Hiroshima's disgusting cake! This chapter was priceless and had me laughing for hours! I'm still thinking about sticks and butter ROFL! Great chapter!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
Lol, Hiroshima cracks me up. For someone so smart, he can do some stupid things but hey, he's just living life as he is, without always looking ahead or anything like that.

Tsurugi's fear of dishwashers also makes me laugh. Ah technology is an angel's worst fear!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 14 . 12/3/2008
THEY are getting JOBS? Oh, this will be classic! It's nice to see something different for once and funny is definitely what I like! I've got to read ahead!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
Wow, everyone is really showing their mean colors in this group. Lol, but you can't blame them. They are, no doubt uncomfortable right now and they just got thrown into a battle on top of that. I wonder what will happen between all of them now?

This is definitely going to be an interesting arc.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 56 . 12/2/2008
This chapter was interesting and it's nice to see that Hiroshima seems to be going through some harder times in his life. He's been through a lot already but as far as fights go, he's been more then on top of things. I guess it takes the unseen to really make a blow at him.

I wonder what will happen now...

Do update soon! I'll be waiting for you your next update!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 56 . 12/2/2008
Hiroshima's going to be a vampire now? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...I guess I'll have to find out in the next chapter!

Update soon!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 55 . 12/2/2008
Poor Hiroshima and Tsurugi. I hope that they can get someone to help them!
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 56 . 12/2/2008
Random vampire shounen-ai is always interesting, though a bit odd for the placing. I also like how everyone seems to care for Hiroshima. That's a tight bond that they all share, even if they don't know it. It's good that they can pull through to help each other when they have to.

I look forward to your next installment!
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 55 . 12/2/2008
I absolutely love this chapter, as well as the extra special touching moments of Tsurugi and Hiroshima. This is a great chapter full of emotion! I hope that the gang can find their way to Hiroshima and Tsurugi to help them out.
Dark Kurogane chapter 56 . 12/1/2008
I just got online and decided to read my updates first and this was one of the stories on my list that popped up first. I have a few others but I'll read them in a while yet.

I have all night anyway.

Man, Hiroshima's definitely got it bad but I guess his reactions aren't as bad as everyone else was desribing though I think the stubborn head should just sit still and let himself succumb to the vampuric effects of the attack. It might do him some good to calm down just a bit.

I really like how everyone cares so much for each other in this chapter. They most certainly have grown since the beginning of the story.

I look forward to the future of this fition. Congrats on nearly reaching 700 reviews. I hope that you can obtain one thousand one day!
Utena Himemiya chapter 56 . 12/1/2008
It's just like Mikunai to do something like that. Always random in the most serious situations. Lol, I imagine that he probably had some sort of bloodlust left over from the fight. He's still a vampire after all.

Keiji and Lord Treble seem to be very good friends.

Hiroshima a vampire, huh? This will be interesting but why do I get the feeling that he won't really like it...I shall just have to see, won't I?
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 56 . 12/1/2008
The MikunaiHelix thing was kinda random but oh well, it's shounen-ai and I love me some of that! I wonder how Hiroshima is going to deal with being a vampire. Poor guy...He really is suffering...I hope he'll be alright.
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »