Reviews for Sacrifice
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 40 . 12/5/2008
Awesome new arc! I think I'll definitely like this one! This will definitely be another fine installment on the Sacrifice plate. So far, they've faced off against Hiroshima, Flora and now Zangetsu and the princess.

I wonder what Serenande's plans are...
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 39 . 12/4/2008
Wow, this was an intense and interesting chapter for a lot of people. Fife, Flora, a revelation for Musashi and Hiroshima making a really good point. I'd feel the same way too, actually. It is wrong of them to be nice to Fife and mean to Hiroshima.

Well, I must go! I'll read your new Arc tomorrow or later on tonight! Ja ne!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 38 . 12/4/2008
Interesting conversation between Tsurugi and Hiroshima, I also wonder what will happen to Fife now that he's forced to tell all. *reads ahead*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 37 . 12/4/2008
Uh oh...This isn't good. I wonder if they'll get out in time or if they'll find out before the City of Plants can be destroyed...*is at the edge of her seat once again*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 36 . 12/4/2008
Xanadu is awesome! I really love his character but I like the old and wise ones. I hope that his plan will help out the cast. *goes to read the next chapter*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 35 . 12/4/2008
Fable was a good fight for Hiroshima. I hope that they meet again in future chapters! I hope that Xanadu can help them all out on an effective way to defeat Flora.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 34 . 12/4/2008
Oh yay! Fable's back! She kicks arse! I don't know why but I really like her character. Vespa is the only female that I like in the immediate cast so far.

Ko is too preachy and goody-goody and Azmy is far too whiny and blames herself for misfortunes that are not her own. So far, Fable, Soel and Vespa are note-worthy.

I like all of the men really, with the exception of Chichiri but hey, he's funny even if it's the dumb kind, lol.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 33 . 12/4/2008
Vespa interveened. I wonder what will happen now...I also like how Hiroshima used the blood attack. This will definitely be interesting as it has so far. This story has me on the edge of my seat, quite literally! *goes to read the next chapter*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 32 . 12/4/2008
Your chapter is misnumbered but I'm sure you know that by now. Hiroshima can definitely be surprising can't he? What a sadistic, occult-style fighting technique he has! I'm going straight to the next chapter so I can see what happens next!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 31 . 12/4/2008
Chichiri cracks me up and I also find it funny that Ko and Azmy nearly killed each other. I wonder what's going to happen now that they've found Flora.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 30 . 12/4/2008
Uh oh...Everyone got lost in the forest. This will be interesting...
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Hiroshima is being the same old stubborn man he's always been. At least he and Keiji are becoming friends and that's a good thing. Azmy needs to stop whining because that incident wasn't her fault. I hate people who try to take and blame all on themselves.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 28 . 12/4/2008
Wow, a double whammy with the suprise killings! I never thought that holy little Musashi would commit the sin of killing!

Poor Hiroshima. I feel bad for him. I hope his wings come back.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 27 . 12/3/2008
I always knew that Hiroshima was kind in his own way. He just has a tough love way of showing people stuff. I really liked the scene between he and Keiji. It was a shocker to me that he wanted to help Keiji. I definitely wasn't expecting it!

Great chapter!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 26 . 12/3/2008
Such a sad chapter but it's nice to know about the two Elves' past. I especially like the ending line of this chapter, really tragic. I shall read more later.
2,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »