Reviews for Sacrifice
Utena Himemiya chapter 47 . 9/15/2008
I'm doing this one story at a time. I'm going to have to re-read Tragic Play X but I'll do that later on. This was a god chapter and a great end to Hikari Country's arc. What a tragic thing to happen. This is the second Arc that hasn't gone well for everyone. I wonder what will happen in Sumeria and what will happen to Fife.
Dark Kurogane chapter 47 . 9/15/2008
Not sure if I've reviewed this chapter. I could have sworn that I did but I don't see my review. Maybe that was Tragic Play X. Oh well...

You're falling back into your general creepiness instead of just being depressing, lol. I kid, I really love the feel of this story and your humorous moments come at the strangest times yet seem to make sense.

I like how you've brought up so many questions. I hope you can answer them all for us. I'll definitely read Crimson and Clover but I'll probably feel strange because the only ones I'll probably know will be Tsurugi and Hiroshima.

Speaking of Hiroshima, he's such a mysterious man and definitely a quirky one. I like his sarcastic remarks and I don't feel that any of his actions are without justification. Maybe I understand his type. I don't know, I think that Hiroshima has a lot of pain and it's evident from he and Tsurugi's talks. He feels like everyone in the group will judge him so he hides everything. He feels like he can truly be himself around Tsurugi and even a little around Keiji even though he doesn't feel comfortable around him completely.

Well, now that I've done a character analysis, I feel that I can can leave my peace. I await patiently for the Vampire Arc to begin. I've waited for this Arc for a long time.
SilverIsamu chapter 47 . 9/15/2008
This chapter was short but it was the end of the Arc afterall. Poor Eagle. I feel really bad about what happened to him and Kuryou (sp?) I wonder what Fife is hiding, besides his magic. What's up with him and Undine?
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 47 . 9/15/2008
W00t! It got creepy again! I wonder what Fife is hiding...Did he really kill his sister or something? Or did the guards kill her? I have to wonder why he doesn't want them to go to Sumeria...And what memories did Hiroshima have? What kind of power does Ko have? (I've been wondering that from the Flora Arc!)

So many questions!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 40 . 9/11/2008
Still an interesting cliffhanger at that... and it's nice to see Hiroshima and Kenji getting called out on the fact they both act like total jackasses sometimes without genuine justifications. _

Whoo-hoo! Catching up!
Da Paladin chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Pretty cool and pretty creepy so far. I'll shall reveiw some more later but I'm afraid I have to go.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 46 . 9/10/2008
Nice BL in this chapter. Hiroshima and Tsurugi almost went all the way, lol. Eagle and Koryuu really are struggling and it seems that Koryuu had just sealed her fate. Poor girl.

I wonder if Fife can save everyone.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 46 . 9/10/2008
This was a really awesome and action-packed chapter! I love when you do the action-packed chapters! This story is really coming along and I definitely can't wait until the VAMPIRE ARC! WOOT!
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 46 . 9/10/2008
Hiroshima got some lovin'! W00t! I absolutely love he and Tsurugi together. I wonder what Fife will do to stop the disease from getting to the others. I can't wait until the next chapter!
HFGLF chapter 46 . 9/9/2008
Very good chapter and there are several things that are notable. Undine and Fife are note-worthy and they definitely stick out and they do seem like they have their own, independant plan going on behind everyone's back. I wonder what they are conspiring to do.

I like the Ceres fight and Eagle and Koryuu are definitely awesome but I think that little mistake the Koryuu just made would really cost the team.

I hope Fife can pull through for everyone and I definitely think that something big will go down next chapter! I can't wait!
Utena Himemiya chapter 46 . 9/8/2008
*snickers* Hiroshima and Tsurugi definitely got a wake up call, didn't they?

It's great to see everyone in the fight at least a little, even if it did piss Eagle off a little. I think he figures that he's going to die so why try anyway...Poor guy.

Fife and Undine are really suspicious. I wonder what's up with them.
Dark Kurogane chapter 46 . 9/8/2008
Ceres is up to her usual tricks again. This time with Eagle...Hmm, this has definitely become more complex with the release of the disease. I wonder what will happen next and what sort of powers that Fife will unleash. Can he stop the disease?
SilverIsamu chapter 46 . 9/8/2008
I wonder what connection Fife and Undine have and why they would be kicked out if anyone knew anything about them.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 46 . 9/8/2008
ROFL! Hiroshima and Tsurugi were funny here! Nothing like the mannage in this chapter...Now, if only we had some Keiji and Fife moments. Also I wonder what Fife's true powers are...Very interesting...
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 37 . 8/23/2008
*throws confetti*

Whoo! I'm catching up on this. Nice to see a little trouble with the group, and I'm glad we're on to shorter arcs now. I'm also now interested in Fife a bit more, and wondering when we'll find out about his powers.

And Flora's fate was, well, tragic, as I expected it to be. Humans can truly be complete bastards when we want to be, eh?
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »