Reviews for Sacrifice
Dark Kurogane chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
Well, I'm glad that they found Hiroshima. I like that it's going back in to the creepy air that it had in the first chapters. i like the blood-bath style that this story had. It almost made it verge on horror.

I think I'll like this arc and I can't wait to see the fight between Undine and Zangetsu.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
I definitely want to see what Undine and Zangetsu can do! W00t! Kick his arse Undine!
SilverIsamu chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
Wow,t his chapter was like a smack in the face. It's awesome though! I like the whole thing with Serenande! I wonder what her deal is anyway!
Utena Himemiya chapter 40 . 6/1/2008
Zangetsu is an odd character, I don't know if I like him or not.

This whole chapter is generally creepy and twisted. I wonder what Serenande holds for everyone battle wise.
Utena Himemiya chapter 39 . 6/1/2008
I'm behind! So behind two chapters! Ir eally like how you pulled the characters together on this and the fact that Flora was thinking about what Hiroshima said.

I love the scene where they are running out of the falling town as well. I do wonder about Hiroshima's curse though. It's definitely interesting.
ByYourSide chapter 37 . 5/31/2008
I spent two nights straight reading from chapter five to chapter thirty-seven. Wanted to be caught up. Don't know when I'll finish the other two, but I'm getting a lot closer, eh? )

I'm not a superfan of yaoi (anymore) but I definitely want to see Fife and Keiji's relationship grow. That's what interests me the most, I think. The relationship between Hiroshima and Tsuguri is interesting in its own way, but does bore me at some parts. It's nothing to do with the storytelling-I like to see love grow and in their case it's already there.

The story reminds me of Tsubasa now. It's not a bad thing I suppose, because a lot of people like Tsubasa; I just got bored of it and quit at volume fourteen. I see a lot of similarities, but I don't find this story boring. It kept me reading for 37 chapters!

I think the real difference between this and Tsubasa is that I found Tsubasa incredibly predictable, but this has surprises and new developments in every paragraph. Woot!

If we get to see more of Chichiri he may become my favorite character. I do like his name.

I want to see pictures of all your characters!

I found quite a few typos in every chapter as well, but an easy read-through should take care of those.

Overall, I really liked it, and it's definitely staying on my favorites!

(By the way, if you have time, would you mind checking out my story Novicus? I want the opinion of a popular FP author.)
HFGLF chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
That was suprising! I didn't think Hiroshima would be like that to everyone. I knew that he wanted them to fight but to make such a demand?

The reference to Zameln gave me a bertter understanding of something that had been mentioned in earlier chapters. I like the background on the swords and with that information, I cannot wait until Crimson and Clover comes out! I'm very interested in the legend and the swords.

It's also intersting to note that Hiroshima was a hero back then. I wonder what that has to do with anything.

Very nice action here. Hiroshima is a grand fighter.
HFGLF chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Hm...Undine is suspicious now. She and Ceres know each other and I'm beginning to think that Undine is playing double agent. I just have this feeling about her.

Things are really getting heated up and I loved the action here. I hope the next chapter will promise a good fight scene for me!
HFGLF chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Poor Ko and Chichiri. I liked how Hiroshima was kind to them though. He isn't such a bad guy after all and he's really changed since I first read about him.

I liked the interaction of characters and I have to wonder where Fife works. I have a hunch but it's a bad hunch...I hope he's not what I think he is but I could be wrong...then again, I could be right...
HFGLF chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
Positively hilarious! Flaming children, attacking appliances and general stupidity on Hiroshima's part. He's much like a child that doesn't know any better which is off for someone so knowledgeable and serious! It's fun to see him get beaten up and talk back to people. Lol, I guess I get off in his irritation. Anyway, on to the next chapter.
HFGLF chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Ah, Sumiko-chan in Twisted Land- a truly interesting story...But I digress. This chapter was interesting and we got to see HiroXTsurugi man love. It was kind of strange for someone who usually doesn't like shounen-ai but it was suprisingly tasteful.

I really like Fife and Keiji as well. The back scrubbing thing was very cute. I wonder what types of jobs our cast will be getting...This should be interesting.
HFGLF chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
This was an interesting chapter. I feel that it's definitely getting in to something. I'm very hooked on this and I'm going to leave a short review because I'm very tired and I don't have much to say at the moment. On to the next chapter!
HFGLF chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
I had an idea Tsurugi and Hiroshima were together. Fife finally came out of the closet and I must say that I like him with Keiji. I still can't believe I like a shounen-ai couple.

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder about myself.

Lol, I also kind of wished I was Chirhiri for a few moments ther. I'd pay anything to be close to Hiroshima. He's actually my favorite character so far.

My list is like this:

Azmy

Undine

Chichiri

Ko

Ko is a little too self-righteous for me to like and Chichiri is a little too weak and a little too dull. Azmy is my favorite female and I like Vespa too. Vespa is probably my favorite. Ceres gets on my nerves. I don't know what it is about her, she just...ugh...Soel is interesting though.

I also don't like that Ko argues with Hiroshima so much, anyone who's opposed to Hiroshima is on my shit list anyway. She just doesn't understand him at all!

Lol, is it bad that I like HiroshimaXKeiji? They are really cute together as well. I don't know how they'd work, however since Keiji and Hiroshima have some friction between them, then again at this point in the story everyone seems to be beneath each other's skin.
HFGLF chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Well, this was an odd chapter. There were new characters introduced and the scene change from dark and mysterious to plants and greenery throws me off but I do that in a lot of stories. It takes me some getting used to.

I felt sorry for Kabuto but relieved that he wanted to carry out his plans and be with Ohanna. It was a nice little love story/ I guess 'ol crazy Tobito haunts the house by himself now, doesn't he?

I hope Chichiri will be alright.
HFGLF chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
That's a little ironic of that song. It oddly fits the situation.

Also you have well over 100 hits now, lol.

I like the interaction and the scene at the end was particularly interesting to read. This has the makings of a really good horror movie tied in with some drama.

I wonder what Keiji's flashbacks have to do with Hiroshima. I take it that he knows the winged boy and is holding a grudge against him for something.

I wonder if this will resurface later in the storyline? I'm also anticipating the next chapter, so I shall read on!
1,930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »