Reviews for Sacrifice
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 36 . 12/4/2008
Xanadu is awesome! I really love his character but I like the old and wise ones. I hope that his plan will help out the cast. *goes to read the next chapter*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 35 . 12/4/2008
Fable was a good fight for Hiroshima. I hope that they meet again in future chapters! I hope that Xanadu can help them all out on an effective way to defeat Flora.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 34 . 12/4/2008
Oh yay! Fable's back! She kicks arse! I don't know why but I really like her character. Vespa is the only female that I like in the immediate cast so far.

Ko is too preachy and goody-goody and Azmy is far too whiny and blames herself for misfortunes that are not her own. So far, Fable, Soel and Vespa are note-worthy.

I like all of the men really, with the exception of Chichiri but hey, he's funny even if it's the dumb kind, lol.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 33 . 12/4/2008
Vespa interveened. I wonder what will happen now...I also like how Hiroshima used the blood attack. This will definitely be interesting as it has so far. This story has me on the edge of my seat, quite literally! *goes to read the next chapter*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 32 . 12/4/2008
Your chapter is misnumbered but I'm sure you know that by now. Hiroshima can definitely be surprising can't he? What a sadistic, occult-style fighting technique he has! I'm going straight to the next chapter so I can see what happens next!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 31 . 12/4/2008
Chichiri cracks me up and I also find it funny that Ko and Azmy nearly killed each other. I wonder what's going to happen now that they've found Flora.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 30 . 12/4/2008
Uh oh...Everyone got lost in the forest. This will be interesting...
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Hiroshima is being the same old stubborn man he's always been. At least he and Keiji are becoming friends and that's a good thing. Azmy needs to stop whining because that incident wasn't her fault. I hate people who try to take and blame all on themselves.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 28 . 12/4/2008
Wow, a double whammy with the suprise killings! I never thought that holy little Musashi would commit the sin of killing!

Poor Hiroshima. I feel bad for him. I hope his wings come back.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 27 . 12/3/2008
I always knew that Hiroshima was kind in his own way. He just has a tough love way of showing people stuff. I really liked the scene between he and Keiji. It was a shocker to me that he wanted to help Keiji. I definitely wasn't expecting it!

Great chapter!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 26 . 12/3/2008
Such a sad chapter but it's nice to know about the two Elves' past. I especially like the ending line of this chapter, really tragic. I shall read more later.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 25 . 12/3/2008
Another awesome fight scene between Keiji and Lumina. This was definitely all I could hope for in a good fight scene. I really like the suprise at the end too! I didn't expect her to go out that way. I bet Elf is steaming mad now!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 24 . 12/3/2008
Very nice chapter! I liked the action on this one, especially between Keiji and Elf Kaizer! I wonder how this will end up...Will Keiji sacrifice his blood or will he sacrifice Elf Kaizer's?

This is just too good...*reads more*
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 23 . 12/3/2008
Hiroshima and Tsurugi are so tense! I think I'll love Crimson and Clover when you get the next chapters posted. I'll like how you form their relationship and it will make them more interesting then they are now.

They are kind of like a background couple of sorts but I really love how you brought them out in these past couple of chapters!

Well, I'm off to work before my boss kills me. See you later!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 22 . 12/3/2008
I wonder what Hiroshima's curse is. Since he's hiding it, he's get me interested. I'm thinking that it's probably pretty bad considering the way he's acting about it.

Hiroshima and Tsurugi definitely didn't hit it off at first and if anything, Hiroshima was a jerk to him I'm glad that they are a couple now. Hiroshima did have points though, even though I've not read that far into Crimson and Clover (since you only have one chapter up) but if someone just sat back there and expected everyone to help them out, then the people who are protecting others feel like they have just been doing work so the other person coule lay around.

I wonder how this little flashback is going to end...I'm going to go and read the next chapter really quick before I have to go back to work.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »