Reviews for Trimet
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I saw the action preformed in my head by the actors at my daughter's school. She played Ellie/Christine/Jane.

I was going to say that I was glad that I didn't have coworkers like that, but they really weren't so bad.
JK Rowling is a giant TERF chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was pretty awesome. Would have been really great to actually see.
Koneikaa66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I like it, it was a nice play. I like the flow (?) of it.
In Darkest Night chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I'm not used to reading script-form, but this was practically like seeing it, everything made sense in that kind of way. I like the unusual cast, and how eventually things that you pretty much believe in, are not quite so black and white. Makes me think of K-Pax.

I'd bet Leigh is significantly touched, by his brief sojourn with the workers. And their interactions were priceless, most of them putting words in Leigh's mouth while he just kept saying 'uhm.'

If Kevin could so casually hand out $700, why is he working? Why is Dave working? Of course, that could be because Christine/Ellie/Jane...And Anita's role is also kind of curious, because there were other reporters mentioned...One wonders what her connection is to all of them. So there appear to be a couple (very minor) loose ends (or I could be over thinking) but besides that, it was very well done. With a neat beginning, appropiate problem and events, and then a neat ending - with the constant being pure insanity.