Reviews for Predictable
karielise chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was just the bee's knees. Legitimately laughed the whole way through. Thanks for making my night!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Adore. Of course. (sorry, I'm progressively working through your stories ;))
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
haha. cute! ;)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Heehe very cute!

Ali

xx
Alchemist 3xx3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOL. Mackenzie is pretty entertaining! I love it :).
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HOT!
we make fire electric blue chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
It was cute.

I don't know, I guess Twilight killed vampires for me.

Even traditional ones...

And the ending didn't really do it for me... But it was still great!

love, bella.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I wasn't very satisfied with the ending, but it was cute. :)
HmongTuasNthi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hahha, nice one-shot. I like this one too. I love vampires. xP
Jestry chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aha. Everyone loves cookies. And british accents. (:

“Geez, way to go, Sawyer. You killed Kenzie.”

“Whoops?”

LMAO

Wait wait, if she gets bitten, doesn't that mean, she turns into a vampire too?

or his not really a vampire and was she just hallicinating because she was weird and possibly drunk?

I'm a little confoosed. :

But nice dialogue. It really flows and seems realistic.
PandaPanda chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Vampires are all so enigmatic
Mynmsths chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I obivously took your suggestion, oh and I'm meantitan or Belle from the yahoo group. My pen names different here. Oh but i really liked this, it was great.

and i mean whats the point of writing challenges if you arnt going to answer them yourself.
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Y'know, it's odd. I don't think I've ever actually considered you as a /writer/. You've always been Queen of All Things SKoW. As strange as it sounds, I never considered that you could actually write, or even had an FP profile. Which is, of course, beyond stupid, as otherwise you wouldn't have been able to find all the stories for SKoW. But then, I'm not the brightest bulb.

Well, you can certainly write :).

Spike! The challenge made me think of him too. I wrote a response to the same challenge just a coupla days ago - anything with biting just makes me think of him. M. And then Sawyer. That makes me think of Lost. M. Basically, nummyness. M.

I think it's a pretty neat story. It was vastly amusing, reading the way Kenzie thinks. And the dialogue was hilarious.

The only, only thing that I didn't like was Kenzie's gasping as she turned around to look at Sawyer. It seemed slightly over-dramatic.

Otherwise, I liked the story :)

Light-hearted and fun. Just like you specified :)

Good job.
Written chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
cute story! I don't usually like vampire stories, but this one was kind of different which made for a painless, and even enjoyable read. great work :)
KnittingKneedle chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Ha! Great opening line...I have to agree, I never know whether or not I like going to clubs.

I'll be honest I don't like vampire fics and your title pretty much explains why. But I liked the humour in this, the little schizophrenic sarcastic bits were super funny! and you managed to convey a good sense of MacKenzie's and Sarah's character.

Being British myself, the accent probably wouldn't do it for me as much, but aren't vampires always Brits...whyowhy?

I laughed when Sawyer just went right out and bit her...the line you put in the challenge was funny!