Reviews for Cracked
SomeHearts chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
This..is truthfully quite amazing. I don't know how else to explain myself. You're writing style is what captured me at first, but this story..this story. It moved me. I guess it may be because I have family who suffer from schizophrena, but with or without them, this story is really captivating.

Hope you update soon, I'm compelled to crawl through this computer screen and force you to upload more if you don't.

Haha, kidding. Have a good one
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Hmm, now this part of the continued view into the mind of the schizophrenic is very deep. It is very clear here that there is no escape for her. No matter what she does the voices are always out to get her. Yet, as a reader I almost feel as if I could say to her, not to worry, life is tough but if you can find somebody who can sympathise then things will become easier. But, then again, life isn't always that simple is it? The interesting remark about lies in this poem is profound, because it reminds the reader that everyday each and every one of us lies. Somebody asks how we're doing and we just answer that "yeah, everything's fine" when on the inside we're emotionally dying. Good stuff. On to the next chapter.

Lost in A World of Pain chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Ah yes, the perpetual question of the 'perfect' people. Many would name call and not realise that while emphasising the problems in others they are ignoring their own problems, their own flaws. I think I've rambled on about flaws in a previous review, so I won't bore you again. The interesting part in this poem is the innocence that is displayed by the girl when thinking the voices are normal, and the way that innocence is shattered and destroyed by the cruelty of children as they taunt the poor lass. Good writing. On to the next chapter.

Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
A very good piece here. I believe you have accurately captured what might be going through the mind of a schizophrenic person might be. The interesting part I find in this piece is 'You are dying…dying…dying…dying'. That part is very interesting as you don't state whether or not, in her state, the girl is screaming those words or her head is or both are. A very powerful piece of writing. Well done. Now for the next chapters.

a silenced revolution chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
More amazingly dark stuff. You're good at it. Great job as always.

PQ
Ashelin chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
Your character is heartbreaking. Somehow beautiful in the midst of all this judgement and Hell, and still so real. I loved how you changed your style in the middle of it, like the character herself was changing.

Giving her demon(s) a name was a nice touch too. Wonderful job, I loved it.
a silenced revolution chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Wow. Very dark and powerful. Very well written. I like these quite a lot. Great job.
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
you've captured the fear and agony of your character very well. nicely written. thank you.

-kae