Reviews for Not Another Sob Story
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
WTFFFFFFFF gosh ,..its cute nd all but nxt BAM ! no final thing gosh sequeal plz ?
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Creative, very creative. It's unlike the stories I usually read.
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Sooooo cute! I love it!
DofD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I massive vote for a sequel.
elma chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oho I liked it! I wish there was more :) so I could see whether it would ever really work out or not haha.

By the way, the cookie reference. Ingenious how you added it! I didn't recognise it as a reference at all! - And I've read a couple of fics for this bite requirement thing. :)
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I kind of want to tear your eyeballs out of their sockets with gleaming pairs of garden shears for leaving a hopeful reader like myself pondering the outcome of their little love story, but I also know that had you given this story a solid ending, I would have dismissed it as yet another cliched story with nothing particularly outstanding about it.

So basically, what I was trying to convey through my semi-violent review/comment thing on your story is that I really, really enjoyed it, every single aspect of it, and though it pains me to say this, the bittersweet aspect of it was my favourite part of the story. Rest assured that my violent threats are usually not carried out.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
so lovely, and yet really bittersweet. i really hope that in fiction-land, they realise that they're both in love with one another and yay happy ending!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I have to say this is one of the funniest short stories I have ever read - thanks for making my day! Well-written, bitey (pun intended) and so incredibly real.

Excellent.
addisonj chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really like this. Smart, funny, the two different voices are distinct enough. Very good.
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hahaha. aww :)

cool one-shot! ;D
Rembaud chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was great :) I really enjoyed the varied personalities and not-so-happy ending. Good work!
Aimers chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Again, love it. Especially the fact that there's not solid conclusion between the two, and so it's not ULTRA cliched. :D
Boo chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that's kind of a dark humour, really it's a pity they don't get together at the end of the story T_T
summerdaze87 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was really good! I like how you did the story from both of their POV's, instead of just leaving it at one, or even 3rd person.

-Jess