Reviews for Making Waves
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 29 . 6/26/2007
:D Heh. Aiden wrote his own song. I wonder what it's about.

I was kind of worried at first that Deborah wouldn't believe Max about Tamara. But I'm glad she did. I wonder if Tamara will bother Max again, just out of spite...

Looking forward to an update. :D
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 29 . 6/26/2007
seemed like nothing much happened, but good as always. Update soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
just baja chapter 29 . 6/26/2007
cool his first solo song! WILL WE HEAR IT? I LIKE THIS BUT IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS JUST AN IMPORTANT FILLER CHAPTER. sorry about the caps locks. im glad u updated so soon.

HUGS,

ELEMENT

ps. i'll reply to ur PM later. sorry but its late. and i have to be up at 5.
vimaro22 chapter 29 . 6/25/2007
Max and Cory are so together it's sickening.

I vote Aiden and Max!
Jayn chapter 28 . 6/25/2007
THis is a pretty good story. I like the characters. Please update!
evilangel12345 chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
om my gosh i love this story so far...thank you for writting it...haha well write some more okeis i luv it...smiles..:)
Kizuna chapter 28 . 6/25/2007
I so do not like Tamara. I'm glad Max didn't sleep with her, but he damn well shouldn't even have been aroused by her! I can understand why he was though, if she's so attractive... Still don't have to like it, though...;)

And Aiden is jealous... Heh...;)

I hope everything works out for all of them!;)

Yeah, and I want more MAx/Cory interaction!;) They're so cute!;) Please?;D
just baja chapter 28 . 6/25/2007
FIRST, i want to say im glad u updated and im sorry that i havent reviewed this in a while and if i havent before im sorry ive just been lazy and tired cuz ive been on in the early hours of the morn. but i worked up the motivation 2 log in last nite. i luv how this story is going and im sorry but aiden has been so annoying to me but hes gettin better. lol. max is my fave and im proud of him for turning down that little pedophile bitch, tamara. sorry 4 the cussing. -pouts- i dont lyk cory & im sorry.

HUGS!
Amindaya chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
Aw...darn. :(
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
Oh, Tamara finally made her move. Nice chappie. Glad Aiden is coming to terms with his jealousy. Update again soon!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
vimaro22 chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
Well Tamara's a bitch...

Hm, Aiden pondering things. How odd an occurance. :)

Please update soon.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
D: Geez. Tamara can be a bitch.

I'm glad Aiden's getting somewhere with his feelings. I'm also wondering how John'll come into play in the upcoming chapters.

:D Great chapter. And I'm sorry about your computer problems.
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 27 . 6/22/2007
IT'S 2:40 AM T-T BUT I AM CAUGHT UP.

I like Max D: and Damian... and Fitzgerald. Yeah, the others... we'll see :3 But I do agree with Cory on somepoints. We all wanna be assholes T-T
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 23 . 6/22/2007
D: Max, you're an idiot. What did you think he was going to do? Confess his love back? _ No.
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
That's right Cory D: GET A BACK BONE. You're going to need it. X-X Don't you dare start a love triangle, I hate those. I still love Damian XD
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »