Reviews for Making Waves
Language Lover chapter 38 . 6/25/2009
That was such an amazing story. Usually, as soon as I find out something is a love triangle, I stop reading, but your characters were so amazing and the story was about so much than just the love triangle. It was amazing and I loved it.
Iconic chapter 38 . 4/27/2009
There is no one word that can describe this story. I could say that it was amazing, wonderful, stunning...and it still wouldn't be enough. I actaully cried at the end of "Low Tide". This whole story hit me on such a deep, emotional level...Just wow. I mean it was an amazing stroy from a literary standpoint, well written, could word flow and diction, excelent character and plot development and only minor errors, but it was so much more than that. I love how the reason Aiden hated Max so much was because he reminded him of himself. Maybe I feel that I can relate to Aiden on some level...Whateverit is, I loved Making Waves. Soory if I'm being weird about it, but this was amazing. You are amazing. never quit writing and thank you for this beautiful piece of work.
Iconic chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
This chapter was seriously amazing. Normaly I would wait until i read the whole story before i give a review, but I just couldn't wait. Your characters are so deep! This whole sory is so though provoking that even after I'm done reading it, it's still on my mind. I can tell that your writting ability is way above 'novice'; I've enver seen anyone else beable to use the word 'irksome' in a sentence and have it sound so right. The end of this chapter was definaly hot, as in you could feel the sparks of argument flying between Max and Aiden's characters. I am thouroughly impressed by this story and am very excited to keep reading. PS. I really like the tittle and all the chapter tittles too. The theme really works here and it's obvious you put alot of thought ino it. Keep up the great work and never quit writting!
LavenderWolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I loved it! That was an incredibly moving, cool, and interesting story. I can't wait to read more about Aiden, Max and Cory. I feel like I could really relate to them. Smoking is disgusting to me, so when Aiden threw away the cigarettes I was like, "Hell yeah!" Well, thanks. .
honey splattered brains chapter 38 . 1/13/2009
THAT WAS ... INTENSE. AND EMOTIONAL ( it made me cry ). but yeah. finally aiden opened up. (: i feel sort of sad for cory in the end though... because aiden and max... oh well. gotta remember the agreement cory made with max. xD
JtheChosen1 chapter 38 . 9/12/2008
awesome work!
Silver Sunsets chapter 38 . 9/7/2008
Wow. This was an amazing story with very developed characters. I'm both shocked and pleased that, for once, this wasn't a typical enemy-meets-enemy-and-falls-in-love story. It's the reason why I've added it to my favorites.

Along with most of the other readers, I'm both a little confused and a little upset that, despite the cliche hints in the summary, the main characters did not get together in a pairing. I congradulate you for being different than all the other writers.

However, I feel that the ending was rushed. The climax crash-landed into the conclusion. Aidan's change of character is certainly well done, but it happened too quickly. As was Aidan's complete acceptance of Cory's and Max's relationship.

All in all, I applaud your effort and writing and hope you continue to write. You're a very good writer.

-Sunsets
frozenblackpetals chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
omg, I rly liked it, fun 2 read in car while drivin, lol
Invalid chapter 38 . 7/7/2008
o.O Story was awesome, and the characters you created were great.. But.. . What the hell kind of ending is that! *sigh* XD But it was all great anyhow.
Grim Goodbye chapter 38 . 5/22/2008
This was really, really good. Seriously. I was bawling by the second to last chapter...my eyes are still slightly watering.

This was so, so good. You are an amazing author...this should be made into a book and published!

Looking for more stories by you...
Nikki chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Aiden is really annoying. And not in a clever way.
Songes chapter 38 . 3/8/2008
Your story is merely beautiful. There's no other words I can use to describe how much it touched me.
Cattails chapter 38 . 3/1/2008
I really enjoyed reading this! It was so dramatic XD Kind of a depressing ending, but it worked. Great job!
PindrakeCake chapter 38 . 1/30/2008
Oh wow, that was REALLY good. Loved it.
Americanpieflute chapter 38 . 1/15/2008
I don't know how you do it but you always end this perfectly.
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »