Reviews for Making Waves
just baja chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
hey kite, i love this and aiden. i feel his pain cuz max annoys me too. but thats okay bcuz his sexiiness makes up for it. - cant wait 'til 2maro! and i hope ur doin okay. ur rite this is definitely a hit i can feel it! keep it up!

hugs!,

ELEMENT

ps. sorry about my way of writing. i'm just tired. 'night!
borndifferent chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Must write more! I love this... sounds so much like a couple I know...
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Awesome plot! Who will explode first? Max or Aiden?
Abstruse Blue chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Things are already interesting! I know I am definitely going to enjoy this KiteFic haha. n_n *briefly worships the ground you walk on*
Kizuna chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
I really like this story! Aiden is so lovable!;) Haha! Since I started reading chapter one, and now chapter two, I kinda think about Stephen as gay... Is he gay?;) I have to say I hope so...;) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!:D
Amerez chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
yay, chapter 2!

“Sure, so long as you haven’t gotten someone pregnant,” lol. I like Mr. Fitzgerald.
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
O! "Inferno" of hatred! What is ol' Max in for? But dude, he really sounds like the arrogant asses that I'd just love to kick to Mars...Love to see how the story will progress. I will be eagerly awaiting another update!
Electroqute chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
"No matter what he said or did, Aiden was determined never to hate Max Somerhaulder until the bitter end."

I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant that way. Maybe Aiden was determined to hate Max, blahblahblah.

But that was the only thing I caught ]

I also had a question about the lip ring thing though. You said he had a lip ring and two spiderbites? So when you say two spiderbites, do you mean just the normal set of one on each side? I think that would just be spider bites, not two of them. Or do you mean actual double spiderbites? I didn't even know people could do that, lol. I dunno, maybe I'm overanalyzing the whole thing *shrugs*. And he has another lip ring on top of that? Like, one in the middle? (Just a litle confused, lol)

Anyway, will definitely be watching this story! ]
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
...Wow. I'm speechless in awe. That was so awesome! Yes Aiden, hate Max! *evil grin* Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon!
vimaro22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Reminds me very much of Act I.

Can I just say one thing, though...? Aiden is REALLY short. Like, 5'3 is my height and I'm a girl... So 5'3 on a guy? Wow...

Anyway, good beginning. I like it.
allyoucaneater chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
New story!

Nice... story about an asshole pretty boy and a 'person that hates people in general'? Ohoho.. this is rich...

Nice starting point... not like some of the stories I've read... (some too complicated, some too...stupid and some to vague).. Have no complaint about grammar problems (if there's any.. I'm not even American.. English is just good.. but not great)

Hope you'll update regularly.. if not just.. once a months or something.. *shrugs* (GTG.. there's a flying roach near...-phobia-)
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Great story you've got here. Can't wait to see more!
Kizuna chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Very promising beginning!:D I really like Aiden! Not so much Max, but then I never like people who think they're the most sexiest thing alive and blah blah blah!;) Hopefully he'll grow on me!;) And Aiden!;) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!:D
Amerez chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Ok,so you did warn about a huge expositon, but it still alomost got to me. I kept waiting for the story to start, but it was taking too long. I'm glad I stuck with it though. Once I got past the expositon the story was great. I liked Aiden and his strange philosophy on life. Oh, and I know I'm about to sound dumb, but what are spider bites?

Lastly, I'm excited about the next chapter. So please update soon!
borndifferent chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
nyah, where's the second chapter?
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24