Reviews for Making Waves
vimaro22 chapter 34 . 7/13/2007
All hell's about to break loose.
SecretWhispers chapter 34 . 7/13/2007
I love walking in the rain, so refreshing.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 33 . 7/12/2007
"You just made an ass out of you and me by assuming I was trying to get with you." Lol. Their interaction will never cease to amuse me.

:) I hope you update soon.
vimaro22 chapter 33 . 7/12/2007
Must they keep going around and around and around in a perpetual circle?
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 33 . 7/12/2007
I don't get it? Why's it a breakthrough? Aiden's still being all nasty and 'fuck-you'-ish. What? Ah, I give up, lol. Just update really soon for me hun! Oh, and I'm glad your enjoying writing this again!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 33 . 7/12/2007
D: Caught up again. I'd have LOTS more to say if it wasn't 12 am and I had to get up soon for work. ;_;
SecretWhispers chapter 33 . 7/11/2007
Its so funny how he calls him Maxie-pad!
Amindaya chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
Ah, that Stephen sure is a tricky one.
shelimar chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
why do i get the feeling that max still wants him and aiden is coming around to the idea? I think aiden should date someone else. at least for a while.
Kizuna chapter 31 . 7/11/2007
I get the feeling that Max is a bit to interested in Aiden... Is it just me, or is he really hing up on him? He shouldn't be, he is dating Cory...;) Haha, it probably is just me... Anyway, good chapter, and there is another one for me to read!;)
Kizuna chapter 30 . 7/11/2007
John's being an ass to Cory, and Aiden comes to the rescue...;) Hmm, I wonder about John though... Is he in love with Max or something? Unrequited love...;) Good chapter!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
I liked the chapter a lot. Shame about not writing up the lyrics to the song Aiden sings, because I'd like to have heard them, but never mind, ;o). I like how mesmerised Maz seems by Aiden's singing as well, it's cute! Also, bear with me here, that bit at the end there, with Stephen, that made me grin. He is sure as hell gonna get it when Aiden next sees him, lol. Anyways, update soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
SecretWhispers chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
Aiden got to perform his song! And Stephen is so dead the next time he sees Aiden.
vimaro22 chapter 32 . 7/10/2007
Stephen's freaking awesome.
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
*Snicker* it's growing on me.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »