Reviews for A Smack on the Face
angel-the-twisted chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
You have to post more of this story! It's amazing! Not only is it written well but I can't tear my eye's away from it! It's fasnating!

*adds to fav. stories and alerts!*
J.L. Hastings chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I'm very interested in seeing where this story goes. I think I'm in love with Marcello. XD
kalyptra chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
a definite yes!

i like your style..

my reaction is like a moth to a fire, your plot is too scary, too real, and too dark i want to stop reading or else i might get suck in to it but i just can't resist.

i love to read some more...
Melladonna chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Well, I'm always one for dark boy-love. It seems to be present in nearly all of my stories ; I'm also one for angst, since I'm generally an angst writer (although every now and again I'm known for doing the occasional humorous piece)

As a fellow author, I suggest you expand this piece. You have a great beginning to a story that could sprout potential. Just remember though, it's not truly up to the readers to make the author expand or continue their work. The author has to have the spark and drive to donate to the piece or it falls all to hell.

You have a wonderful thing here, if you truly wish to expand it and it's one of the better written works out here. Whatever your decision, I hope it turns out in the best. Maybe sometime you could stop by and read some of my works. It's always nice to get other's opinions and recognition as a writer.
Ze chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I want more

it is soo good

please finish !

I wanna know what happens

Z
magalina chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Definetly interested in more! Please continue it! XD
Immoral Haki chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I'm interested! The storyline seems kind of dark and attention-grabbing. I'd love it if you would continue with this story. :]
0.o chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
uh... I... I... I LO... MARRY ME AND TELL ME STORIES! That was awe inspireing and I hope you expand! You really captured the character and made me lose touch with the present as I witnessed what happened. Been a long time since that happened!anyway keep up writing!