Reviews for What If She's An Angel?
All's End chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
:] Nice. You might want to check some typos though.
Utter Madness chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
More? Please?
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
cant wait 4 the next post -]
INUGIRL chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
yeah you updated! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
rosette2299 chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
I hope Julian asks Travis about Katie but at least not on his birthday so Natasha can't cause any problems.
JadeDream chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
aww this is so cute! update soon!
Baby-Brat chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
hey again, thanks for such a quick update...this story just get better and better as the suspicious bild up and up...update soon!
elizabeth73 chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
Travis, please don't do anything stupid! I love that Julian learned to cook. I'm glad that she is starting to learn how to do things for herself. For her to know she can make it on her own(especially if Travis does something stupid)will help her be confident and strong.
OoohLookACat chapter 16 . 1/25/2008

hmm oh well

can't wait for more

izzie
Baby-Brat chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
Hey, its good to have you back...I am really glad Travis and Julian are getting so closer...I am anxious about his past tho , this chapter was great...update soon!
Utter Madness chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
I'm completely in love with you right now. You are an awesome author. pay no mind to the first statement. So, travis is kind of a mascochistic misanthrope. (big words!) write me any time.

J.P
Ck90 chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
It really is frustrating not knowing how to cook. Horses are evil! They don't pay attention to my comands! Anyway back to more important things. I really like the story. Is her stomach bigger? Oh and her parents suck!
realangel99 chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
It is nice to see Travis and Julian getting closer and Tanner and Julian getting along.
FM Radio chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
I'm glad you updated! This was a great chapter. You are such an incredible author...sigh. That will be my goal forever, to be the best author I can be. I love your penname, I know that seems kind of random, but everytime I see I think "That is soo cool! It's clever." So I figure I would tell you instead of just thinking it! Update soon! Happy New Year!
JadeDream chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
aww this is soo cute! update soon, i want to see what happens!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »