Reviews for To The Honorable Judge
MockingbirdDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, you make my mom seem pleasant and loving. Very interesting letter. A little repetitious but definitely passionate. .
KH.Lee chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hey.

I think its great that your standing up for yourself. I think you sounded very mature in your letter, and i dont see why the judge would not agree with your wish. I think the letter was great, and very well written. i hope the judge listens.

.x
DramaPoette chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hmm, I can tell you thought this out well and clearly explained your evidence against your mother (If this is indeed nonfictional). I can somewhat relate as I have an absent parent, but they were not, or are not an alcoholic as far as I know. Persevere and live a life that you would want, for that is all you can do.
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Woot! way to stand up for yourself crystal!
Kate Ford chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was a very well written letter. It throughly explains her point-of-view on the subject of visitations.

I hope this is not a true story, but if it is then I hope the best for you, your fried, your family member or whoever this may be from. If it is made up then your writing is very good and filled with great feelings.
freesoul732 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Is this a a true story? Very well written. If it is fiction, I can see a story come off of it, but if it is true that would probably be very emotional. Good job.