Reviews for Freshman Phantom
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Good beginning although I would never start out a story with "My name is. . ." You want to draw the reader in, not make them think "they couldn't think of another way to start a story". It would be great if you thought of another way to start the story rather than "my name is. . ."

I think your plot is good.

I hope you find this review helpful.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life.

Have a wonderful day. :)

~Twilight Starr~
elisefey chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Cute story. I like the Phantom theme!
CanesFanCatty chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
wow, he doesn't know how to be comforting at all, does he? lol. i bet she's gonna get the flowers and like aaron's gonna take credit or something... or maybe not? haha.

CanesFanCatty chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
kinda short chapter, it didn't go into much detail... but it was still good. love triangles are always interesting. :D
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
okay i can't read anymore. not to be harsh or anything, and don't hate me i'm just giving critisms. so this is why i can't read anymore. your story has no foundation. it has nothing, except characters and a little plot. its hard to follow this story. u should be more descriptive on each chapter. explain more of everything. also your rushing this story. pace urself hon. well anyway... i guess thats all i can say. i like the idea of your story though, i just can't get into it. sorry and please don't hate me.
fang15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
I really enjoyed it. Very nice, I'll be keepin' an eye out for this one. Bye!
CanesFanCatty chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
awesome, pie! :) lol

seemed a plenty date realistic to me, it was sweet!

Super Hobbit chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
It's highly unlikely a high-school would put on Phantom of the Opera. Firstly, the parts are incredibly difficult to sing, especially Christine. One would be hard-pressed to find a high-schooler who could hit a high E, especially on a regular basis. Also, the character of Carlotta has a lot of high coloratura notes which are around high C. Second, it's a huge production; that's great on Broadway, but on a high-school stage? Not so much. Thirdly, I'm fairly sure the rights for Phantom aren't even out, since it is still on Broadway.

Basically, the premise for this story is highly improbable.
rusted.silhouette chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Ooh... is it Les Miserables? Love it! great story btw... but u already know that LOL... LYLAS!
CanesFanCatty chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
lol, the whole southern and NY accent, as well as the anime thing made me laugh because I'm from the south and have a southern accent, and one of my best friends is from NY and she has such a thick accent, especially when she is mad, and she loves anime lol... just figured i'd share haha :) so uh-oh, there's a love triange going on here? lol, this should be interesting! can't wait to read more

CanesFanCatty chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
sorry i didn't get a chance to review the last chappie, but both these are great! i think that short chapters work for this story... :D lol. it moved kinda fast to december, so maybe in future chaps you could show the friendship between mimi, robert, and aaron a little more... dunno, just a suggestion lol! can't wait to read more!
CanesFanCatty chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
i really like your style of writing, it's good... :) lot's of characters i'll have to get to know heheh... update soon, please!
CanesFanCatty chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
this sounds like it'll be great and I can't wait to read more! :D