Reviews for beautiful insomniac
Here Or There chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is one of the best pieces of poetry I have read in a long, long time, hands down. the carefully chosen language is spot-on, lovely and deep. The words in parantheses add a real depth to it all that wouldn't have been there before, just adding to the pure beauty that is your words! Gorgeous. I absolutely love it.
Morgan Duriya chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
The imagery is brilliant as always. And the words are woven together well. Well done
theinfinitebee chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really like this poem, especially the title.

"featherthoughts" great image

"...the moon floats like a dusty pearly that you could grab/if you wanted to (but you don't)" love this line.

"(to escape the cage of dawn!)" amazing.

this is really poignant, I love it. Especially the title. Insomnia can be beautiful, when it's not because of school, as you very well know. :)
Nemonus chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
The first half is amazing; I identify with it, with "wade in the sky" before dreaming. "gravid" is such an excellent word."a lifetime of breath is not nearly as precious/as one second of wind-strangled inspiration" so true, and so nicely put. I can really picture the images from this, but less so in the second half. The last line seems unfinished (in a bad way). I'm not sure what I think about "dawn!)"...
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/10/2007