Reviews for trainwreck
Nemonus chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
"the path turns to dis-astra" Grand. I couldn't catch all the references to mythology, but the relevance and creepiness of this poem, as well as your excellent vocabulary, set it apart. I really like the imagery in "a train wreck spiraling toward disaster/metal vertebrae snapped from civilization's twisted spine", but it might show up in my nightmares. Excellent invocation of a feeling of danger and decrepit existence.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Well written piece.

Twilight Starr
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow. this poem really gets you thinking.

Maybe Judgement day is just around the corner?

Maybe our planned-out lives will suddenly...dissappear...

Once again I say, wow.
zz00 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is very well-written, reminiscent of Yeates's "The Second Coming." Philosophically I think it might be a bit alarmist, as who can say when the apocalypse is imminent? Yes, it's in your future in one way or another (as the world, being a living entity, must therefore face a death), but then again it's been in the future of every one person who has ever been. On the other hand, the poem itself is great, with superb imagery to assist in portraying a very interesting subject of the unknown. I applaud your pursuit of it. But, hey, all we can do is suggest, you know? Good work in any case. :)