Reviews for How NOT To Write a Story
TurtlePow chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Lol! Did you call him Dildo on purpose?
CupcakeJaws chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
This is hilarious! And you've done a great job including every possible cliche. My two favorite things: "Dildo Daggins" and "Bleach me hood an call me a Klansman." I love this story!
PeNgUiNs lover98 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG this is so funny, like the most funness (i know i spell it wrong) thing i every read.

keep up the good work.

keep up the hummor.
Proser132 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I'm reading this while listening to Morningwood's Nth Degree... Not a good idea. -cracks up-

This is gorgeous. Truly, truly gorgeous. I love it. You have all of the cliches in the bag, and I can /hear/ my uncle Doug reading this.

Keep writing - you have a great sense of humour, and it's great.

Good luck!

Proser
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
eaststar chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
An amazingly poetic work of art!
Lovely Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I can't stop laughing. This is great!
wavesparkle7217 chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Oh you're great! A delightful and funny analysis that no English teacher would ever read... or a least admit to reading. We've been studying epics and epic conventions, but I think you must have taught me a lot more. I remember humor better, after all. Thank you so much! You made me laugh the whole time, and there's not a lot that makes me laugh out loud.
wavesparkle7217 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Just to point one thing out - a redneck probably would intend a racial comment. I go to a school filled with them, so I know. Spitting and scratching could stand to be added in as well.
wavesparkle7217 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is so sad but so funny. I love it so far! Kudos for you. I especially like the way it's mostly comprised of the author think of how the beat writer's block... come on, we all know that feeling!
Wannabewizard chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
RedneckWriting urge Crappy story.

You're doing great, The redneck sucks.

WBW
fatbird33 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
hehe this was even funnier than the first chapter. i have to get my brother to read this...
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
"Everybody knows that black equals EVIL. (No racial comment intended." brilliant. like orbit white!

yes, fuck you peter pan.

this was amazing. favorite time! *has small fiesta and clicks on the "add story to my favortie stories list" button.
Summy chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
omg, this is the shit. o.O
BumblingFool chapter 6 . 2/16/2008