Reviews for Carefree
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hey! Seems I have time in internet class to review after all! This poem/song lived up to its name. It made me very relaxed when I read it (which is amazing, because iternet class is damn frustrating.)

It was good, but I gotta go now!

-Ramen
seventhchords chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I liked how this flowed. Would love to see how it'd sound like as an actual song. Neat work.
Alexandria Smith chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I loved your rhyme scheme, and your words were so agile. I really liked your poem, and it had deep meaning, so I understood it really well. I ecspecially like the repetitious pieces in this song. overall, excellent!
Mark Joseph chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow, I liked the way you repeated certain parts to give them more meaning, it gives the reader an impact.

Keep it up.

m a r k
morethancarbon chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
thank you for your kind review, I see you've had more experiance rhyming than me! (Who that rhymes! haha)

I think you overused some words, like "you" that kind of takes away from the lyrics. It makes it repetitive (not in a chorus kind of way)
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Awesome! This is great! Your rhyming was perfect and your words flowed relentlessly. Great job. This poetry is going on my favs. Would you mind checking out some of my stuff for me? I'd appreciate your input! Keep writing!
Susannah Simon chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
aw i really liked it! it made me feel all warm and cozy...hahahaha
Lavi R chapter 1 . 5/31/2007