Reviews for The Hall of Unsung Heroes
Ed Harley chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Read 2, 3, & 4. Such romance and danger, with nose hair trimming, wriggling mustaches, and emotional scientists- I'm overwhelmed. I can feel the tension rising like the center of a slice of baloney left frying in a pan. Will read more tomorrow.
Ed Harley chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Now these are superheroes the way I like them; the Tick, Arthur, and 4-legged man would fit right in. Chapter one was brilliant, and technically I couldn't find a single grammatical error in the story. But your humor is sometimes too powerful for me and I must take a break for a while- will read chapter two later today- after I get my oxygen bottle refilled.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
samwise606 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I like it. I can definitely see the X-Men influence, with a handicapped but super-powerful leader, and a bunch of super people who aren't necessarily heroes with cool powers, but are just part of the school of gifted youngsters-or in this case, the hall of unsung heroes (loving the acronym, by the way). I liked the use of the word Lilliputian, and how you created invincium-a lot like adamantium. There were a lot of fun-sounding characters. Nice use of cliches-the bathroom window, and then the leader escaping somehow and the invincium metal absorbing everything except psychic energy. If you like superhero parodies full of humorous cliches, I recommend my "Adventures of Captain Plot Device". I hope to read more of this in the future.

-Samwise
jennifer chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
The story is too tedious to read and not funny at all. It seems so pointless.
Iced Tea Junkie chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Yeah, sorta. She was originally a combination of Jean Grey and Professor Xavier, but I made her ten times awesomer.
THIS IS A CUTE STORY chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Does Captain Capable look like Jean Grey, except in a wheelchair?