Reviews for True To Your Heart
ChristianAngel01 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
whoa that was very interesting i liked it :D
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Aww! So sad...but I really do think that this should be in the site. And you keep putting Kagome instead of Ashley. That's just...not right for characterizing and changing names.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Um...okay. First off, the story is VERY good. Second, you were mixing up Kagome and Ashley. Plus, a story like this probably should be in the sister site of fictionpress. It should be in since it's an INUYASHA based story.
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
*growl* I hope he makes it out okay. Now Ashley has proof he loves her, he jumped in to save her.
Dragonweave chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
oh!

i like i like!

i sortof get confused when ashley and kagome are sort of mixed up.

i love how he's portrayed as being quite cheeky.

cant wait for the next chapter.
confused 'A's chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
aw

stupid amy..

funny how both female characters start with A

got confused when i read the story..

mayb it would b better to use names startin with different letters so its not as easy to become confused.
Lavi R chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
AW!

Wow amy is so mean!

i hope ashley isn't too mad at joey!
Lavi R chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
AW!

so cute!

she actually said yes!

:D

haha

lol

i thought she was going to smack him on the head for suggesting it...

but i like the fact that she agreed to go out with him... it makes your story way cuter!

:D
Lavi R chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Interesting plot so far...

lets see the next chapter now shall we?

(yay! i dunt have to wait fer the next chapter)
ihrtbks chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Guess I was really wrong. Once bitten, twice shy; so now it would be twice bitten, quadruple shy. Good luck to Joey in trying to convince her that his love is real and he wasn't just using her. I don't whether I should like Amy because she made them come together or dislike her because she made Ashley hate Joey. Can't wait to see how he shows her.

UPDATE SOON!
ihrtbks chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Can you update as quick again? I love your plot so far. Can I assume Ashley won't know her dog Joey and her crush Joey are the same for a (relatively) long time and be right? Which language are the words like hanyou and kami?

UPDATE SOON!
Being in Room 101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
LOL: Really good idea-I like it and I'll be looking out for it in the future.
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
D heya interesting plot and story time. I had thought that Any was his true love at first... but apparently not P, anyway, keep up with it! and i'll be waiting for the updates!