Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
What.Tha.What chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
STiLL KAWAii! will she get pregnant?
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that was so sad
Im gonna make it rain blood chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
this is so sad! I almost cried! ;_;
Yugitehmasterofwriting chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
PLEASE DEAR GOD RIGHT MORE! It's really really good. The love and the fear, the hatred and the devotion, and the physical parts all flawless. Your and excellent writer and please right more.
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
sad cant wait til next part
Far.abi chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I'm sorry to be harsh but if you are going to write about something like incest than you should probably dig far deeper in to their mentality and their relationship. It doesn't seem so special that it would push them to commit incest and I thought the sister came off as a whiny baby rather than someone who can hold her own in something that is so taboo. The characters don't seem realistic and they keep calling each other "big brother" or "little sister" which I think is odd because wouldn't they want to forget that they are related?

Also, the supportive friends in this issue doesn't make sense because there are limits to most friendships no matter how deep they are.

All in all, I thought this story needed some serious tweaking and dialogue that was more meaningful than "I love you" as an explaination.