Reviews for What I've Been Looking For
missi-estelle chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
hey i just finished reading your story and ill have you know that thanks to you i only got four hours sleep in twi days! it sucked! but the story rocked, i think i like this one better then the first one and i liked sophie and dylans story a lot so this one was awsome. I rekon the reason i liked this one better was because it had more of reality engulfed into its fantasy and that certain characters (which you couldn't help but love until they became evil) like Craig were very needed for the story to continue instead of the typical 'two best friends' becoming 'in love'.

Anyway ive had my peice and im glad that the story ended well. my friend told me to read it and i was glad that i did. i also loved your poem about ur hubbi it was adorable.

-ova and out!
bumblee bee chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
ow

i love this story that is such a good ending and hey they all got wat they wanted and jacob is such a good guys and all so i love the stories that u have written ... soo update revied soon...

thanx bee xox
bumblee bee chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
hi this is the cutest chapter ever that was soo sweet cassonova is so cute and this is such a good chapter and that whole chapter was so good i love the way u wrote it

bee xox
coloring chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
This is such a wonderful story! I loved it entirely! I was so happy that you wrote about Sophie and Dylan's kids (well grown up kids)! I was so eager to read this! It took me long, but again, all of this is worth it! I would be really happy if you write about their children like you did here. You don't have to, but that would be totally amazing. It's like a generational sequel. haha.

I loved the humor in this story, it was amazing and it just presented a comic relief. Oh and I LOVED the ending how you reminded us of her birthday in the beginning. That was brilliant.

Even though Craig seems perfect, I just disliked him from the beginning. Cause I really wanted Kelsey Jacob that it got to the point that I hated Craig so much. Oh, and Gwen and Trevor are the cutest couple! I love them, and I love how they helped Jacob Kelsey get together just like what Sophie and Dylan did with their friends. Haha. That was nice.

Anywho, this was a masterpiece once again. And I love it like a teddy bear loves honey. :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
aw fantastic story !

XD
Highlands chapter 18 . 1/1/2008
It is a really lovely story and the prequel of the best! totally pulled at my heartstrings... hope you have more...:P
Lady of romance world88 chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Jacob and Kelsie were so cute couples. How wonderful that Trevor and Gwen now got married...I gladly Trevor have great wife Gwen and i wonder if there is sequel...to this story. Hurry update soon.
Lorango911 chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
I think my computer was acting up, that's why i didn't see that the story was actually complete... now i just feel dumb... BUT my stupidity aside, I completely enjoyed the story. I was so surprised by the arguement that Kelsie and Jacob had after he confessed his love for her. But I had suspected the he was faking the whole 'wasted' bit. A little disturbing, though, that he knew what he was doing when he was groping her... And I like how, although the central characters where Kelsie and Jacob, Trevor and Gwen still held significant roles. And i like the name Yumi. And when i picture Jacob, my first impression is this lean, muscular, shy, kind of guy. But I guess he's just like any other normal guy with hormones...The story was cliched yet unique, and I wouldn't mind reading this story over again!
JudasTree chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
Awesome!
Lorango911 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Really great start to the story! I thought it was perfect! I can't wait for you to update! I accidentally clicked 'report possible abuse'... i dunno if it's gonna do anything but my stupid mouse wad being stupid... so i'm sorry! ANYWAY i hope you update sooN!
Strangely Natural chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
*Then on the day I finally graduated, Jacob took me out to a romantic dinner and popped those four life changing words.

“Can I join you?”* that made me chortle. Thank goodness all the right couples finally got together, Cheesiness galore! YAY!
EverythingWeHad chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
AW! I absolutely loved this story! IT ROCKED! Oh I hope your baby will be cute as ever! :]
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
that was one of the cutest ending ever! i loved that trev and gwen got married! amazing job as always and good luck with your baby!
Singers To The Back chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
Aw.

Brought me to tears.

]:

I love this story alot, thanks for creating it !

choppa173 chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
Sweet, very sweet. You can't see it but i'm smiling very widely right now
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »