Reviews for So Sorry
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
well...what can i say, i really like to make constructive critics when i have the oportunity...some poems are "ok", some others are "not that bad" some poems are "good" and you just can say that...there are some poems when you like to give a honest critic, a really "hey its good"...and i said all this just to let you know that this review isnt a "good job" review...ok?

girl...this is very good...i mean very very good...this one is going to my favorites, you nailed...you let me speeshless, seriously...great poem. XD keep it writing i luv it.

This world is ((In State Of Agony))
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aww, the way you wrote this is so cute! I love it! Keep writing.

-DemonicTruths
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This has happened to me so many times. Gosh. Actually, I can't write happy poems at all. *sigh*

Rowan.
she smolders chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I'm going to take a guess and say that this poem probably expressed more then the other one ever could. At least right now to me it does, in only a few short lines there's so much sadness and pain and loss hope and innocence and the like. This is one of my favourite poems from you now too. And don't apologize, it's never your fault. Take care.
Devin Brines chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
You could probably write some happy shit if you were on ecstacy. Just putting that out there. I like the poem.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That's ok.

SirScott
Lyrical.Love chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i've tried that before

it just seems fake and there's no emotion behind the words