Reviews for Black and White
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow. I loved the metaphors and symbolism used throughout this. It's almost a poetic story. I've already re-red this 3 times and every time I read it my mind just slows because I can relate to it so much. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up.
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Uh...okay. So they're comparing themselves to black and white, saying that neither can exist without the other and each completes the other. Okay. What's with all the parentheses? Still very pretty and soulful even though I only got half of it. You didn't waste a single word.

BEAUTIFUL!
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This may be one of the most b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. things that I have read in my entire life. Every line is something to savor and enjoy. I love love love it!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow. This was so...just so amazingly beautiful. I am putting it on my favorites list.

"Yes, learning you breath by breath."

Takes my breath away.

"Trembling fingers – (White angel, I am a sinner. Cleanse me. Spread your wings over my wasted bones, over my dried canvas…) – I touch the tip of my beating heart and whisper, “Black.”"

That part just stops my blood and I relate so terribly much. I just love this. I don't know what else to say. You did a beautiful job.

Ashelin