Reviews for Mellifluous
theinfinitebee chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love this poem with a passion, because I feel this way entirely too often. I've read this so many times, I swear I almost have it memorized.

Brilliant. Pure brilliance. This is an amazing poem.

I want to steal your muse, please.
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love this, especially the last three lines. As usual, your imagery and descriptions are amazing. Also, I like the way you portrayed your message without any crude terms and such. Great job!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Well written piece. Great job!

Twilight Starr
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I'm trying really hard here to find some constructive criticism for you..

All that I can think of, is that I had to turn off my music to read your poetry. But that is really more of a compliment, because it means a)I was quite interested in your writing and b)you used such great vocabulary that I really had to focus on it. Actually, now that I think of it your phrasing was a little awkward in a few places; the second line, first stanza and the first line, third stanza. However, I can't think of how you would change them so it might just be that it has to be written that way. I love your imagery (but I'm sure you've heard that before) and I hope this is helpful.
the lost yarn spinner chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Some people can't handle this? I had a complaint with GoaUL, and THAT is just kissing. Amazing imagery, as always.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i actually had to look up the word for your title ]

sweet sounding. very vivid imagery.

keep writing