Reviews for What's 'Emo' in French?
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Oh Em Gee! Je m'appelle Bob. Well it's not my name but I call myself Bob on here. BTW Je suis une fille. Yeah so anyway I love this story. Haha. I'm a beginner in French. I passed French 1 with flying colors and will be starting French 2 when school starts. But yeah, French students and Spanish students have a little 'war'. There are way more Spanish students though so it's a little difficult. I call them hobos in French. Haha.

But yeah. The paper ball thing and the stabbing it reapeatedly with a razer sharp pencil... that's my thing! Haha! Whenever I feel mad or just a bit sad I start doing that and my friends think I'm crazy... I love Matt though. He seems so adorable in a gorgeous sort of way. :]
Justine chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
"Gerard: If you don't stop sharpening that knife, I'll...I'll stare at you!

Jeanne: You wouldn't dare!

Gerard: (stare)

Jeanne: Stop it, you're freaking me out!

Gerard: (stare)

Jeanne: If you don't stop, I'll throw something at you!

Gerard: Like what?

Jeanne: Like my fist!

LilyFinn: And that kitchen is very productive. Kitchen one now!

Victoria: Cookies!

Matt: Cake!

Victoria: Cookies!

Matt: Cake!"

It made me laugh. :D
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Oh now that was just hilarious! lol I was wondering about the whole Valentines day thing, I even checked the date. (slaps forehead) Anywho, update soon! :D

HC

xx
neonchickennugget chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this.

I really, really love this.

You switch narrators.

When people do that, I go insane with joy.

I slightly favor Matt's voice over Victoria's but...she's really funny.

They CAN ramble on though.

But, it's less annoying than it could be because it's about eachother.

Have Victoria dump Glen and go for Matt.

Please?

You know you want to...you know Matt and Victoria want to!

neonchickennugget
XxAbandonedAngelxX chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
Oh My God! This story is amazing! I love it so much! Update quick! Well after you finish chapter 10! tHE VALENTINES day thing was histarical! Hurry update
Jecori chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
"And suddenly I realized, I was flirting with Mademoiselle Stare-A-Lot! That alien stare of hers must have brain-confusing powers."

AHAHAHAHA I laughed SO hard at that! :D:D writing style
Jecori chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Haha once I got to this chapter, I was amazed at the striking similarity in our writing styles. The kind of randomness and progression of the flow is identical :P

*Okay, serious face now*

Every now and then there are some spelling mistakes and missing words..but there's one big thing. The brackets need to go. They get too annoying; in the first chapter they drove me INSANE. So many side notes like those are unnecessary and very irritating, because it disrupts the flow and just makes me hate it more.

While I like your perspectives and descriptions, you mentioned Matt's hair too many times, as well as his family's. Too much repetition and unnecessary details..in both chapters.

Some details need to be added in subtly. You haven't established that. So just work on inserting the details at the right time.

If you feel a certain detail has to be mentioned, like red hair, go over it. Does it HAVE to be introduced now? I'm keeping things too open..I have already given full descriptions of my characters. Where's the lure?

To be honest, I wouldn't have even read this chapter if it wasn't already there. I would've just stopped after the first.

Sometimes the paragraphs get too tedious..people don't generally think in walls of text like that. OF course, those one-liners aren't any better. Maybe if it was just more..realistic.

Cuz I mean, you got a good idea going on here. Cleaning it up is a good way to maintain the interest while keeping the plot in focus, too.

Anyway, I think I've hassled you enough. :D Hope this helps?
Amaguq chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
Wow, that was more interesting than it looked. It may have been a little murderous, but good none-the-less.
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Kudos for this being your longest chapter. That's pretty coolios. I really didn't notice any spelling errors except for the kryptonite bit (which I probably spelled wrong myself), but then again I really don't pay too much attention, so whatevs.

It was cute again, like most of your chapters are. I was going to say something else, but I totally forgot what it was, so this reviews might not be too long. Two things, first being math. Math? Why is Victoria good at math? Her and Matt both embody you in different ways, and so far as I know you don't love math. Second, they need to stop talking so much when they should be learning French! Matt's a bad tutor! And Victoria is a bad student! Oh, and the panties bit was pretty funny.

Well that's it, so now that school's over (yay!) you don't have an excuse not to update, so update and then I can review more. Ta-ta.
runningXwithXtheXwerewolves chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
yay. cake, yummy coffee cake! I love the chapter! Victoria really needs to dump Glen's ass because of his possessive-ness, it bugs me. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND UPDATE SOON! :P
Serolina chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
This one was so funny! and freaking adorable! I'm so happy you updated! More please! - - -
Justine chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
I just basically read all 9 chapters in a row, love the story so far. Can't wait to see how it progresses! :D

Oh man, I'm totally in love with Matt. I like how he goes all spazzy whenever he has a sexual (kinda) thought about Victoria. Haha.
fairies and snapple chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
Funny chapter! I totally get the math thing (I like her even more now!). My one question is why exactly does he like her? It's just not clear to me- but that could totally just be me. Update soon!
sendmylovetothedancefloor chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
Ah! Yes an update! And it was a fantastic one at that. XDD I can't wait for the next one.
inktip chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
Aww, this story is SO amazingly cute.

Keep it coming, pleeaasse.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »