Reviews for What's 'Emo' in French?
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
i love it!

update soon please..

hehehh:)
Lady Katreina chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
AH! I love that Victoria loves math and she and Matt totally rock. Thank you so much for updating! Many many Matt's Mom's cakes to lightly rain upon you and many hugs! I want to sqwee!
Amaguq chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
I think I enjoyed this chapter the best! So, stealing lines from your friends, huh? Just so you know, since I am such a nerd, kryptonite is spelled with an "n" not an "m". Why would stay up until midnight to post a chapter! I love this story, but none of us want you passing out from lack of sleep while thinking of the next chapter! SEE YOU TOMORROW!
katie chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
i LOVE this story :)

the characters' personalities have been built up really nicely, victoria's hilarious, and as for matt... why can't there be more guys like that in real life?

but - and i'm really, really sorry to be annoying and finicky here - some of the french parts aren't right...

my own french isn't perfect (i only know it to gcse standard, dropped it at A level so i'm a bit rusty now) but i think:

"mon petit ├ętudiant" - should that be 'ma petite ├ętudiante' instead? since i'm pretty sure that victoria's a girl?

"Nous dire de vous, Matt" - i am such a freak for correcting these, sorry! but you'd need the imperative of dire, 'dites' here...

haha, i'm irritating myself now so i'll shut up.

but basically, brilliant story, love it to bits and can't wait til the next chapter - so update soon! :)
Kibaslover chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
dude, screw CYBER hugs!

i get REAL hugs everyday!

]

anyways.

nice chappie.

i
Nee-cho-let-tee chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I WANT TO READ MORE!

I'm sorry if I'm whining here but I feel so sleepy now. It's 12 but I still want to read but my eyes won't let me.

I love this story. I don't exactly like emo guys but they're the closest to vampires and they're better than goth guys I think.

So there. I'll be back first thing in the morning.

Byee!

-Neecholettee
fairies and snapple chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I so love this story! Especially Cindy and Lauren- I think they're my favorite characters... um, so, update soon?
funnechick chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
I absolutely love this story. And I really like how you switch the POVs every chapter. I can't wait to read more Matt/Tori scenes, their unwanted attraction to each other is so cute!
iplaypeople chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
Wow, I am very proud of you. I told the person I liked that I liked him and when I told him, I didn't like him anymore. And now, he likes me. Weird how things work out. Hopefully everything came out well. Good story. Update faster, haha.
missraggamuffin chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
oh wow... am i so glad to have found this!

I find this really nice and un-cliche. I like the humor here too and the way you alternate their povs make this story much more interesting.

i find matt's character really adorable and nice. his povs are so funny and cute too~

im totally waiting for the next chapter! cant wait! good luck!
clatterkerching chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
Victoria isn't the only one who is French-challenged. I don't know very much. A few days ago I mixed up socks and blouse. Proves how good I am. C'est tres bien, right? It's very good? I think.

Well, I don't know the French, but your story is very well written. Update soon.

Merci! Thank you for such a great story. It's only every once in a while I find a good one!

CToJ
Lady Katreina chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Lecciones (Before I took Spanish in school-)

Que qieres mi hacer? (I didn't "like" it-)

Buen (The idea was mildly insulting, I'm not even sure why.)

Adios (And I was going to take French but-)

Uno (It was a non-teacher class, I prefer not talking to a t.v.)

Does (So I took Spanish- thinking I'll take French out of high school.)

Tres (Turns out I really like -learning- a language)

Quatro (THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I LOVE MATT'S PERSONALITY!)
Rayven chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
sweetness...I love french, but I don't remember what I learned last year...where I'm at now doesn't have it so I can't take it again

update soon!
runningXwithXtheXwerewolves chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
ALL The french so overwelming...Latin is hell of a lot cooler...sry teeheehee. I loved the chapter but i wanted tori's POV...whatever we can't always get what we want! UPDATE SOON! :P
SapphireEyes16 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
this chapter was so sweet, update soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »