Reviews for 1 AM
muse d'amour chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Awesome! I love all of the unique imagery in this.
muse d'amour chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
Aw, the last four lines are my favorites- I love it!
RandomUser674 chapter 14 . 3/1/2008
Did you happen to be in a mental hospital? Because I've been there, and this is what it reminds me of.
RandomUser674 chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
This one was really good, too.
RandomUser674 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
This was good. I liked it.
rouquinamour chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
You definately portrayed silence! I love the figurative language, and all the phrases which really do depict silence!
rouquinamour chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
interesting... i like the topic of the light, and that you're striving for it
muse d'amour chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
So thoughtful! The first five lines are my favorite- they evoke such an amazing image. :]
rouquinamour chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
Pretty good job at the transcendentalism thing! Got the whole nature vs. society thing going on... I like it!
muse d'amour chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
very interestingg.

:]
rouquinamour chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
hm... I like how the last line ties into the rest. I would try and simplify some of the sentences, because that's what you seem to want the poem to be about - simplicity. the word 'philosophical' throws off the simplicity and quietness...
muse d'amour chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I like the rythm and rhyming of the first half, but then it got a little awkward... I think the line "And silence falls upon her head", as well as not making sense with the rest of the poem, has too many syllables...

I'm sorry if this is too critical, but IYWS taught me to be critical and I've had to do this [critique & review] for the past two weeks Dx
muse d'amour chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I LOVE THIS. A LOT.
Miriel Randir chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
another song! "Constellations" by jack johnson!

that stupid man better give you a 100% for this sonnet!
Miriel Randir chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
i like this one a lot!

ever heard the song 'public service announcement' by the bravery?

"Your put the broke in, brokehearted!

You put the R in retarded!"

made me think of this song!

keep it up!