Reviews for Sky Birth
CalliScribbles chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well, that was depressing. Well written, but makes me sad, because there's not a lot of options for either of the characters as they're presented, and only Marcus knows it. Maybelle's too lost to know.

I would read the rest, though, because you've got a poetic way with the images. (Not surprising when most of the rest of your profile's poetry. :) )
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh wow. A not-poem. Nice. The wording was amazing. The whole tatoo thing made me shiver. Really good.

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
She got drunk and got a tattoo. It would be interesting to know more about her and what caused her personality change. The cat probably is gone forever. Cats are evil and selfish.

SirScott
sisk chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love it. The runaway cat reference, I think, was a nice bit of slightly self-mocking obscurity.

I hope she's not really dead, though. if she is, it's probably better to leave it a one shot, but if not, then, I would love more.

"Ish lovely.."
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Really good! I can see this as being a wonderful story. But why would you want to compare something to your runaway cat?
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
this is very interesting. I would like to know more so I hope you turn it into a story :)

Faith
VampyreQueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I must say, it sounded very interesting! ) I'd like to read more if you ever do add to this one-shot/part-of-a-story.