Reviews for Tongues Tangled in Liquid Fire
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Beautiful.

I adore the title, by the way.

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
To have what we crave would only make us is what we crave is what we really need. That's kind of what this poem says to me.

SirScott
VIOLENTLYmistaken chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I think that you are so unreasonably brilliant at this, I can;'t even pick at this and find what I like specifically because it just flows so well. I can't adore one line witout adoring the rest equally.

And once again, THANK YOU so much for the reviews. It means so much, especially coming from you.
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Whoa. Strong, deep ending.
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is gorgeous.

But that's mostly it. You described things incredibly well, and while there IS a character here, I don't get a feeling of anything from this. This is the case for the first paragraph, which is almost entirely vivid imagery. The third stanza had the most personality to it, but even so it was slightly bland. You've used beautiful words and lovely descriptions, but for what? At some point the poem begins to drag because you're just using every image ever, with little feeling or emotion to it. It was also just too long to stay concentrated on.

I would leave this poem as is, but try to write something different in the future. I'd recommend trying to encorporate the beauty with some feeling, though maybe trying to make it a little more concise. While this is your descriptive skills are stunning, I feel like it needs a little more to make it great writing.