Reviews for Rag Doll
Alenor chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
heya, this is good. what the hell did andrew do to her on that one night two years ago which ruined her completely? did he cheat on her? cos that's what it seems like. can't wait for more Alenor.
LethargicLove chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
The curiousity is getting to me. What did Andrew do to Kit that would result in her breaking off a 10 month relationship? And why did it take 2 years for him to realize he was in love with her?
Shojogurl chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

FamousOneLiners chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
it's funny how you wrote at the end of chapter 2, i think, you were insecure about this story, don't be! i actually think it's incredibly well written and interesting. I've been ignoring my comparative paper to read this well into the night. I really really adore the characters, the dialogue, and just the set up/vibe of the story. update soon dude!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Very enjoyable chapter
Shojogurl chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!

PolkadotGumboots chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
This is fair good :) I like Stuart! And Andrew. And Merv. And Kit. :D
Alenor chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
i'm really interested to know what the hell andrew did to kit to make her dislike him so much! i can't wait for more so that i can get more of an idea. cya later Alenor.
Lindsay chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Hey! I didn't stop reading or abandon the story, I just took a little FP break. It was great to come back to new chapters! They were great. I am beginning to like Andrew now.
Shojogurl chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
There was one sentence that was worded kinda weird. “Take care of us her for a second, will you?” I have a feeling it was just typed wrong since it's the only one like it I've found. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! So please update soon!

MelGrl chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
This seems interesting. I'm looking forward to knowing what had happen in Kit's and Andrew's relationship that broke them up, so please update soon!
Shojogurl chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
It's good! AT least in my opinion. Anyway, update soon please!

Alenor chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
aw poor kit. why won't andrew just leave her alone? ahh well good chappie, can't wait for more Alenor.
RedPillow chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
i like it! sorry im not reviewing for chapter 4; my computer's not letting me do that lol. this story's great though; update soon!
RedPillow chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
i like it! update soon :)
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »