Reviews for Rag Doll
CynicInLove chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
hello! I am so glad that I stumbled on this story. i LOVE Stuart and Jimmy. Kit's character has some kinks though I think...I tried to write a story a long time ago and i just couldnt get my protagonist to..WORK and it was mostly because i was trying to incorporate two really really strong emotions in the beginning of the story and kit's character reminded me of that. I don't know if Sally is going to be a major part of your story, but if she is then i think explaining more about their relationship would help kit's character. Also...Andrew's reappearance doesn't seem as significant as I'm guessing you're trying to make it. And some of that has to do with the suspense you're building around him and I completely understand that technique but I think if you gave us a little bit more insight to his character we could actually see how he's having such an impact on kit. I think it's just making the characters adjust to your story that needs some work but I really like this story. And I don't think you should be discouraged about the decreasing amount of votes. It's summer and i bet a lot of people went on vacations. But don't give up on the story. As long as you enjoy writing the story you should keep up at it! :D so please updates ooN!
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
poor kit. Not much Andrew /kit action, hopefully the next chapter has more.
vintagewhitegloves chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
This is really a wonderful read. I find myself enjoying it very much, and I hope you continue witht the speedy updates :O)
Monkebella chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Hey don't get discouraged for our lazyness. I know I really enjoy reading this story, really interesting characters and I really want to find out whats going to happen to this bunch. Sometimes we just get too busy and forget to review but you're doing a great job.
brittle hearts chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
This story's really fun to read. I love Kit already. Can't wait to see more from you!
Adhuc chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Some of us are just disgustingly shy when it comes to things like this. ;; Sorry. I have read each chapter and enjoyed them very much. It's definitely a good story c;. -heart-
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
heh, don't worry about getting less reviews every chapter. people just get lazy ... myself included. i don't usually review every chapter of a story, just read it. so you should feel special because im reviewing again ;) hahah. joking. great chapter. not much happened but it was still pretty good. again there were no mistakes that i could see (maybe thats because im so cold my eyeballs are frozen, gah) so, good work, and i can't wait for more!
sailoroflife chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
this story is very good. it is well written and has well thought out characters, because of that i'd be very upset if you stopped writing it )o: lol

this is my first time reviewing any of your stories but i'm also a big fan of all play and no work...

well okay that turned out to be longer than i intended to write hah

-Sailoroflife
whyshouldicare1 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
i really like this story! it seems so real and i do like the direction you're taking it, i just get too lazy to review. hahaha.

please, please, please update soon!

i really want to know what happened between Kit and Andrew. Although, i'm afraid that if i do find out i might hate Andrew, as opposed to now, where i don't really understand him and therefor can like him.
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Great story! Love the characters..especially Kit..and very unique plot..can't wait to see more of it!
effection chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
No, this story is really good, so don't think just because fewer people are reviewing that your writing is bad. Many of the best stories on FP have hardly any reviews, anyways.

And I really, really want to know what happened between them. I hope he didn't cheat on her, though, because I despise cheaters and it would make me absolutely hate him. aSdflkhg. And I really don't want to hate him.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
You know I've always wondered how to properly contest the whole I'm marrying because I love him thing. I really liked the answer Kit gave. wonder why I never thougth it up myself.

Poor Andrew. Being shot down like that, but he must have seen it coming. I'm actaully not quite sure how his haircut looks, is it like those hair cuts that look like someone pu ta bowl over their heads and cut it in a circle?

Ah well, good chapter.
Alenor chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
oh i'm gonna guess he cheated or something of the like? good chappie. cya later ~ Alenor.
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
ooh, good chapter. not one mistake that i could find (not that i was looking heh) and its getting interesting. i can't wait for more!
swimchickslam chapter 3 . 6/19/2007