Reviews for Rag Doll
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Marv is funny. What did andrew do though? Did he cheat on her? Probably. I hope it wasn't anything too bad. Update soon.
Arialla chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
haha, this is so cute. Merv is adorable ). I really like this story, so keep it up and update soon!

~ Aria
Alenor chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
heya. i wanna know the story between kit and andrew, why'd they break up? can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
insane in the brain chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I hope she doesn't forgive him xD
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
ooh, good chapter. loved the ending. it just topped it off. i cant wait for more.
Lindsay chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Okay. Hooked. Still loving it. Too bad Stuart is her cousin. :( I like him more. Looking forward to a healthy Kit. Great chapter, and I praise you for updating so quickly.
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
heya, this seems good so far. i can't wait for more, cya later ~ Alenor.
flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
funny! you had me laughing with that last sentencee..

great intro. Im not an experienced critic but Ill say that this chapter flowed naturally and no mistakes as far as I could see.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I loved it! But to be honest, I was very very unsure over whether I wanted to get hooked on to another one of your stories. This already seems to have great potential, I wasn't automatically bored as I usually am with most stories, great opening chapter- snagged my attention. Just update, and I'll be sure to grovel a little more.
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
great first chapter. you really wrote the grief well. ive been through it, except with my uncle and even though i didnt go to his funeral, i still felt the way kit did. so good job with writing it. and i cant wait for more. it sounds interesting :)
Monkebella chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Interesting, definetly not too conventional. Definatly worthy of following and reading on.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
V. Funny begining. I can't wait to read more.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Hm interesting! :)
vintagewhitegloves chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I think it's brilliant so far ;O)
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Stuart seems really sweet. I liked the end. Leaves me in suspense. Which is not really a good thing so you need to update this.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3