Reviews for Summer For Change
ManicBlue chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
I happy your book is finally out! Congrats! I'm gonna try and get it as soon as i can!
ManicBlue chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
I'm so happy for you! I'm gonna buy it as soon as its shipped to a Barnes&Noble near me!
misschloe chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
i really wanted to read it...now im going to go buy it...
ManicBlue chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I'm definetly(sp?) going to buy it! GOOD LUCK!
ihrtbks chapter 17 . 12/7/2007
Aww... I cannot impress upon you more that Layla Mae cannot die. Remember God can do anything! I like how you foiled Layla with Vicky. Just wondering, are you ever going to introduce Brendan's father? It just would seem to fall in place...and it'd be nice if Brendan got his father too (I can't handle broken families!)

Katth chapter 17 . 12/4/2007
This story is so adorable! I love how you made it a small country town where everyone knows one another and such. I can really relate to that since I live in a similar environment. I really hope that Layla pulls through the cancer, your story has made me feel like she's really one of my friends who has cancer and is going through all this! Awesome job on the writing! :)

~Katth
starzdestiny chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
sweet story...keep going!
ManicBlue chapter 16 . 11/14/2007
I'm so happy layla is o.k. I kinda feel like im watching the documentary of a real person. I hope her other tumor goes away!
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Fantastic job.
Fleeting Moment chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
Wah, that was the best! UPDATE!.
Fleeting Moment chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
WOW! LOVE IT! UPDATE!
ihrtbks chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
Aww...Sean's a sweetheart (How many times have I already said that or something similar? :D) But I love how he's using the Bible to comfort her; I'm sure you already knew this, but they do say people who believe in God heal faster.

ManicBlue chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
This story is so beautiful! Laylas goona be okay right?
ManicBlue chapter 13 . 10/22/2007
Hi. Im not done reading this chapter yet, your story is really marvelous. I just wanted to tell you i have never read nything that made me want to pick up my bible until now. Its a really wonderful feeling. Thank You!
ihrtbks chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
GO MR. NEWSOME! I'm sorry, a lot of this still did not make sense to me. All I got was they had to go as fast as they could without being faster than their dial-in and going before their green light, but I think that was enough... I can't wait til the chapter about after Layla Mae's surgery! Especially Sean's reaction, because anybody who's human can see that he loves her, not the high school drama "I love you" but the real forever kind of "I love you". Yeah, there are obviously different kinds of romantic love.

35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »