Reviews for End of The World
Parapaxis chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
And she dreams big dreams

To be beautiful someday

And she sings through the screams

Let's be beautiful today

Let's be beautiful today

And forget evils exist

And lift lips and kiss

While the world dies again

K. L. Topaz chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
beautiful imagery
spiked punch after midnight chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Quite frankly, this was beautiful. I'd love to hear it as a song.

"And bombs sound with the violins"-fantastic line.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love the last two lines. Beautiful.

Rowan.
A.S. Leer chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I do believe I shall sing this song...
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
The first step to become beautiful is to think that you are beautiful.

Another good poem.

SirScott
young-blood-vampire chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Thanks so much for the review! Poetry usually isn't my best thing, but I'm happy you liked it! Im looking over your poems and think, "wow! i wish i could write like that!" *jealous* :) Your poetry really is amazing though!
forgetwishes chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow, that was very well written! The poem beautifully captures the feelings of being alone and feeling overwhelmed. This would make for a great song, I think Plain White T's would be a band that could perform this well. If this poem was supposed to be sung in a faster/more aggressive way I think Bullet for my Valentine would do a really good job. Sorry for my random musings, bottom line is, I loved your song/poem!
Nirnaeth Arnoediad chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow, really great! The "bombs sound with the violins" is a really nice image. There's one minor verb thing in the fourth stanza: "Her life has seem dead so long" should be "seemed". But anyway, great job; I love it.
partingissuchsweetsorrow chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was a GREAT poem! I adore it! I love your writing style!

Rock on!
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very cool. I can easily image this as a song. My favorite lines are "Because when there’s no more oxygen/While fighting wars that no one wins/And bombs sound with the violins" That's really cool. I like it. Great job!

Write on!