Reviews for unconditioned simplicity
*breathes*

Loveit Loveit Loveit.

As you do.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i like the way this flows.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i used to ask myself that all the time

the good in goodbye

is the well in youre welcome
randompoetry chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
i love this times a thousand. its so original, and the format is really something that i havent truly seen done. like i've seen spiff formatting before, but you take yours to a new level. its not just the formatting either, but the words, the message, the POEM in general. i love it.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I especially liked this:

"But

i was the one

to breath in suc -what you breath in

you must breath out"

Insightful. Overall, nice poem, I like the style. Keep writing.
fictitious facades chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
nice job! I've seen parenthesies in poems before, but usually I don't like how they are put in, but in you poem, I like it. you are lacking punctuation, but overall, I like the format of it. now, the topic, well, it's amazing. I never know what to say when someone says they're fine. good fine, or bad fine, or leave me alone fine?
The Postscript chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Beautiful, especially the candidness of this. I really loved the lines "i'm still trying/to understand/the simplicity in 'fine'". Wonderful work. And I thank you for the well-wishes. A teacher recently looked at my work and asked me to consider publishing, but I am still having many doubts so it will probably be awhile (if ever). Anyways, again this was a great write. I also love the last line .. no "good" in "goodbye". Keep writing and thank you for sharing your amazing talent! k.
Hermione-Hermyown chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I liked it. Very pretty, and emmotional. I must admit, this is very good writing, and i loved it. Keep up the good work!
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
yeah i wish my heart would let go! anyway...i really loved this poem and the line about simplicity in fine. the thing is ppl pretend they are fine...right. it seems that's common in society. ppl pretend they are fine and they reveal "i'm not okay i promise" but that's just emo kids we are talking about with that song. anyway that really made me think about society's problems. and love is hard but moving on is the best you can do right now. dwelling just makes you go crazy. believe me i have been there. anyway hope that things pan out eventually.
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Cool. Sometimes the simplest things are just too vague and simple to really get a grasp on. Very cool. Good job!

Write on!