Reviews for The Value of a Virgin
tweetybird10123 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
OMG I love your story!
Melting dew chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
i dont know about others but i really felt as if it was a fake tale. there are no real emotions no nothing..! her parents are killed in front of her and she didnt even bat an eye..! you want humor, create it logically, not at the expense of other important ingredients which make up a powerful and believe worthy story..! i hope you would not be offended.. it was just that i was surprised by your way of writing..!
The Weatherwitch chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
this is really cool!

i love it!

update soon!
Mahla chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I really think that Lynne wouldn't be taking this so easily. You have established that she was beaten as a child, okay fine but she's not affected by death? You might want to, hm, change her character a but so it fits. What happened to her friend? She doesn't think about her anymore? If she gave up her virginity for everyone in the resturant I think she would think more on it. Not watch movies and have a 'girly' time with a full grown man/male vampire.

I would expect there to be some feelings of dislike, hatred directed towards everyone in the household. As you have mentioned, her parents were brutally murdered. How can she be so at ease in the company of blood thirsty murders? If I was in her postion, I'd be seething at them. I'd also be trying to find a at to get the f* out of there.

I'm not trying to attack you, I am just suggesting a few things to make your story more real and gripping. Thank you for the story so far but I cannot continue.
annne chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon I know it has been a long time since you have but the story is really good!
Jennebeth chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
When are you gonna continue writing this story? It's been almost a year now! Plz update it soon!
twilight fedishfreak chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
i love the story so far , im sorry that your computer got a worm , that sux really bad , its a good story and i like it , i hope you get to write more soon!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
whoa I read the who;e thing I mean man she had a tough life one horrible thing after another man anywaz I like this story if even it was only a dew chapters its funny and still goo :D
cytl101 chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
sweet story

keep going

good luck with the rewriting
PrettyBrownGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i really like this story and i think that you should continue writing it... please update
Katherine-the-greate chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
ooh. i wonder where they are going...nice work ]
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
cute a cat. i really like how this story is going. i can;t quite tell what her position is though. is she like a wife to him or just a servant?
Katherine-the-greate chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
nice. i really like JayJay. that is fun. i love icecream too! nice work. ]
ManyManyNames chapter 8 . 7/28/2008

I NEED MORE!

but i know how it is... my laptop got trojans and i lost all my stories too...

sux