Reviews for Pet
Piroko Hatake chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Accacia! Oh, she's great. And poor Valkyrie!

I'd love to continue reading this story if you continue to write! Please update! :)
iris chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
are you discontinuing your story? .
Sky's Angel chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
I love it
Aiko-Moon chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Yay you updated it! It was pretty good but it's missing something. it doesn't have the same feel as the other chapters do. And yes, i do believe you have written yourself into a corner. lol .
K92LittleRed chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
Wow.. I was surprised to see an update for this story, seeing how long ago the last one was. I had decided to come back and check out of pure curiosity, when I saw an update. I'm glad. When reading 'To Love A Poisoned Heart' it was easy to tell how hard his childhood was, but in this one, to actually see it, is even more sad. Then again, there are no names in this one, so this may just be a completely different story. With my luck, it probably is. Oh well. ; I also wish I had reviewed earlier, but I was too busy when I first read the stories. Later I'll make my own account on FictionPress, so my reviews won't be anonymous. It's about time I got away from Fanfiction. I hope to see another update soon.

Also, I rather like how you express each of your characters. It keeps things interesting. I'll be back to 'harass' you another time.
Piroko Hatake chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Is this Valkyrie before To Love A Poisoned Heart? This is fantastic, and I seem to be able to make all the pieces of what I know about Valkyrie, Seph, and L'iarc fit, but that might be my little fangirl brain.

Because I can't find Acacia... (She's one of my favorites)

So.. Am I right? D

Love the story. Even if it isn't Valkyrie.
greengarbage chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wonderful, wonderful concept and understones. Love the Master/pet. Unfortunately it seems I am a romantic at heart. Horror doesn't do much for me so I can't read without at least a glimmer of a happy ending.
lovemespeechless chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
you should update this too. :3
Aiko-Moon chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
Hahaha, I read chapter 10 before I read this chapter. Now it makes since why he was acting that way to his brother. . I always get ahead of myself.
Aiko-Moon chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
Aw once again, I love what you have writen. And once again I'm going to ask you to write more. I'm sorry, but my new passion for yaoi kind of scares me. But I can't help it, I just love it to much.
XD chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
2 short chappies and heres just a few grammar things

lieutenant (who) was roped

He felt (shouldn't that be fell?) for her

and it seems like the tenses of verbs change like roped to then yeah...that it...

btw, using names now would probably confuse lots of readers soo...yeah..

Roya7 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I do love updates! especially the double ones! :D

Why the word "Father" strike me so much in these two chapters! It was strange somehow to address him as father! . (my good side) and I think he let them get away so easily! (my bad side) :P

hom, I'm wondering where do you want to take us with this story? It's hard to predict!

Any way, Thanks again for the update! _
Anon chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Omfg you better update soon. You write well. I liked chapter 2 the best D
HigherMagic chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
Oh my God poor Val! I assume this is Val's story before he ran away and joined Samael and Lilith. If not, it's still sad anyway!

I've read another fanfic sort of like this, but it was a girl and she was human, and it's no where near as sad or good as this one. Really, keep up the good work. I love it.

Um...I don't think I have anything else to say. Just keep writing please!

Happy writing!
hazza1508 chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
i like having the two pov's i think adding more might make things confusing. really like this story please update asap
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »