Reviews for This Will All Make Perfect Sense Someday, J Mayer
Exsomnis chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Your characters were magnificent as was your writing.
clare chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Isn't I love you 'te amor' rather then 'te amo'? great story btw I've really enjoyed it
ukrgrl chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
awesome story :) it was funny, interesting, and different. lol i just love Siren's family :D
53BookTitles chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
AW

It's the end!

Me and my friends are in hysterics! :(

I love Siren, she is so cool and little Soledad (what kind of name is that?) is so cute :D

miles xx
Sara chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
this might come as a REALLY REALLY late review, but if you are reading this..I just wanne say its amazing..

I have read a lot, and not many keep you wanting more even after the last chapter, like this has!

anyways, am curious, the song you quoted on the 10th chapter for 'Leif', it sounds familiar...whats the song?
Mal chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
This was really a great story.

and it's finished!

i didn't want it to be over.

i wonder, how did Mr. Kingston react to Soledad?

Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
aaw! THAT'S SWEET!...
Kohlomere chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Haha...how cute!
lavcea chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
wow. that was a great story. so basically lief and siren get married - she adopts soledad and they live happily ever after. great story! and thanks for keeping me entertained througout - now off to bed and get some sleep!
ParisLi chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Very well done! I totally enjoyed this story and would love to read more of your work. Your characters were colorful and inventive. Great job. Thanks for finishing it!
tlw1 chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
I really enjoyed this from beginning to (sob) end!
Kohlomere chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Sweet...I'm happy it's a girl. This way Siren will have to try her hand with the other side of the spectrum. Will Mr. Kingston learn about Soledad?

Great job,

E.
LeenElle chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
Wow that was a long chapter! I'm excited it's a girl, I think it will do Siren good finally being in a household with a girl, even if she is an infant. I'm glad to see their relationship is going well, and the little sister's comment about wanting Siren to be her sister forever was really really adorable! I loved the end too...made me squeal a little! I'm so excited to see what happens next! I'm sorry to hear about your computer, and all of your sicknesses, it's so funny that your mom takes your computer away...haha. I hope you're feeling better and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
xi-love-you-x3 chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
I love this story and i can't believe that you only have a little bit of reviews. Well for the pictures i have to say i like this leif better than the last and this new siren is gorgeous but i felt the other siren seems to fit siren better. Margot i can't stop picturing her as madison pettis. Well keep writing i love it.
i-luv-smoothies chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I adore the Bravery and I love this story! Great chapter, update soon!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »