Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/28
Cool story and Am curious to know your inspiration for writing this piece. I actually expected the outcome of the whole post-it thing, but the way you wrote the plot made it an interesting read.
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This is so amazing! Where can we find them? xD
Red chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was so unique and so well written! I loved how everything just flowed in the story, nothing felt unnatural. And I love Abe so much she is so funny! Nice one xx
Zarica Vicen chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I loved this! I wish this was a whole long book. :) Its awesome
neverbeknown chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
seriously. I was laughing so hard at some point of this story and ma famile looked at me like I was a psychopath which I choose not argue about at this moment. such a good story. Abe's wit and use of-shall I say-a monstrosityfied vocabulary got me right at the start. I loved the quotes, as I was already a sucker for quotes before. so…yeah. awesome job.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This story is incredible!
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Can I just say I ADORE this story? The idea behind the post-its is so wonderful in itself that at first I forgot it was a romance fic. I love it.
Your style of dialogue is fresh and witty and up to date, while Abe's thoughts are very whimsical, good, and so... Abe-like.
A unique story about a unique girl. This will definitely be a story I come back and re-read over and over again.
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Very creative, loved the quotes!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Aww this was so cute! I loved it :)
Lazerkat chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Naws :3 This is a very cute ending to an awesome one-shot. Love it!
BlackHare9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
oh wow. that story was so nice and lovely. i especially loved the post-it idea.
flanerie chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh my god, I'm in love. I LOVE ABE.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've had a thing for Post Its and this has just helped me a great deal.
The story is just awesome. It makes the reader so warm and fuzzy.
The quotes were even better.
Lovely story :)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love your female character! And the story!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love the post it note idea so much! And also the soup and apple scene! Abe and Jack are so perfect together :)
361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »