Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
neverbeknown chapter 1 . 6/20
seriously. I was laughing so hard at some point of this story and ma famile looked at me like I was a psychopath which I choose not argue about at this moment. such a good story. Abe's wit and use of-shall I say-a monstrosityfied vocabulary got me right at the start. I loved the quotes, as I was already a sucker for quotes before. so…yeah. awesome job.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 6/17
This story is incredible!
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 6/15
Can I just say I ADORE this story? The idea behind the post-its is so wonderful in itself that at first I forgot it was a romance fic. I love it.
Your style of dialogue is fresh and witty and up to date, while Abe's thoughts are very whimsical, good, and so... Abe-like.
A unique story about a unique girl. This will definitely be a story I come back and re-read over and over again.
guest chapter 1 . 3/24
Very creative, loved the quotes!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12
Aww this was so cute! I loved it :)
Lazerkat chapter 1 . 1/22
Naws :3 This is a very cute ending to an awesome one-shot. Love it!
BlackHare9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
oh wow. that story was so nice and lovely. i especially loved the post-it idea.
flanerie chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh my god, I'm in love. I LOVE ABE.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've had a thing for Post Its and this has just helped me a great deal.
The story is just awesome. It makes the reader so warm and fuzzy.
The quotes were even better.
Lovely story :)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love your female character! And the story!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love the post it note idea so much! And also the soup and apple scene! Abe and Jack are so perfect together :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
First off, that was amazing! You're a really good writer and I hope you write more stories..
This one my sister told me to read seeing that I slip anonymous messages to people as well...they're just slips of paper rather than Post-Its, but the essence is the same..
And well, I don't know what it is exactly, but there's just something about the way you write and about this story in particular that makes me...happy? Warm? I don't know.. but what I do know is you're brilliant with words, so keep writing stuff for us to read!
S.C chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I loved this one-shot because you were able to cram a full-length story into a one-shot. The story deviated from the norm with its special message, and I just want to embrace life now. It IS very creative and profound, and the fact that there was no jealousy involved makes me smile, because this is a REAL romance, a real love story. It's not Hollywood-based or super-intense.. it's sweet blissful innocent love. And the characters! (Joy to the world - you have likable characters! I loved Jack AND Abe - they're intelligent in a manner that's supported not just flaunted, and that's very admirable. Very nicely done. I'm inspired.
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it! It was really cute!
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013