Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 3/16
I've had a thing for Post Its and this has just helped me a great deal.
The story is just awesome. It makes the reader so warm and fuzzy.
The quotes were even better.
Lovely story :)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/11
I love your female character! And the story!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/27
I love the post it note idea so much! And also the soup and apple scene! Abe and Jack are so perfect together :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
First off, that was amazing! You're a really good writer and I hope you write more stories..
This one my sister told me to read seeing that I slip anonymous messages to people as well...they're just slips of paper rather than Post-Its, but the essence is the same..
And well, I don't know what it is exactly, but there's just something about the way you write and about this story in particular that makes me...happy? Warm? I don't know.. but what I do know is you're brilliant with words, so keep writing stuff for us to read!
S.C chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I loved this one-shot because you were able to cram a full-length story into a one-shot. The story deviated from the norm with its special message, and I just want to embrace life now. It IS very creative and profound, and the fact that there was no jealousy involved makes me smile, because this is a REAL romance, a real love story. It's not Hollywood-based or super-intense.. it's sweet blissful innocent love. And the characters! (Joy to the world - you have likable characters! I loved Jack AND Abe - they're intelligent in a manner that's supported not just flaunted, and that's very admirable. Very nicely done. I'm inspired.
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it! It was really cute!
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
lovely! very witty!
LoveAntiquity chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I've read it before (and I think reviewed) but I'll say it again, I love this one-shot! It's brilliant, thank you for sharing it with us :) Hope you're still writing! Lara
imastranger chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
OH MY GOSH... I LOVE IT! I think this is my second time reading this (the first time being the time before this was revamped) and I can honestly say that it only got better the second time around. So kudos to you, you are an amazing writer!
Spring is Here chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesomeness x 3000.
Totally swell piece of work here. I enjoyed it tons, so thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Tanoshimi chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
The last review was from me. It appears i already read some of your stories. Silly me. That will make you one of my favorite authors.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Your short story does deserve the reward for the most creative plot. The way you tell the story is original and you lead the reader slowly but surely towards an inside of your characters. I was truely entertained. I will check your other works. Congratulations on such a good story.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I read this a long time ago and remember enjoying it. I like your writing style :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oooo! Awesome! Love it! Very creative and well written.
349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »