Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow. This was really unique. You totally deserved the SKoW Award!
BlueDolphinz chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
completely cute. Abe is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. and jack is just hopelessly in like with her. loved it!
Erica71167 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Very cute! I really liked it!
hydra-star1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is a really beautiful story. I love it. I do wish you had made the eulogies a bigger part of it. They seemed like something that was just mentioned at the beginning of the story, and then very briefly later on, not a big part of it like the title suggests. It's a really cute idea. You also could have allowed your characters to develop a bit more. Paige's break up with Isaiah, for instance, was very sudden. There wasn't much warning. They seemed to be really happy, and then all of a sudden they were broken up. Over all, though, this is wonderful. I very nice story. I love it. I was sorry when it ended.
gigi-2000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Holy cannoli, THAT was adorible. I looked up the poem, Every Day You Play, and absolutely LOVED it, by the way. I adored Abe. Great job!
justclickCAPSLOCK chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Love this story - I've read it so many times ;)
Revel in the Night chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very cute and witty!

- xSilentTearsx
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow! that was really long but so worth reading! i loved abe...you should turn this into a few more one shots, or some type of story because i love her and i love the post it notes! i loved those quotes, you mustve taken a lot of time finding those (or youre an english major, either way nice going!) anyways, loved it loved it loved it, this is probably way behind but if youre still nominated at SKoW im voting for ya! :)
Not Mary Jane chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw. it's so sweet!

i've read many one shots before, and all i can say is that, this is the best and most romantic one shot ever! write more! ;)
CleavageMouse chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I'm never quite sure what to say when I write these except this story *deserved* a review. So here I am? An *damn* that was a good story-I heartily applaud you.

C'est bon?

-Katie
qwart chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is the second time i have read this, and it is still magnificent. I must say, Abe is a tab bit slow though. XD
steph chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Loved this. From start to finish and everywhere in between
writesstuff chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i really liked this :) sry 4 ne mistakkes im burpin my nephew
Ari.-Rossi chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aw, that's like, one of the cutest stories i've ever read, not kidding]

great job i loved it!
Lexodus chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
ZOMG! Brainfluff! 'Tis killerating me how adorable that was! Favouriting right now.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »