Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oooo! Awesome! Love it! Very creative and well written.
Jemia chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I come back almost monthly to give this oneshot another read, so I figured it was about time that I got around to writing a review, huh?

God, this has to got to be one of the best oneshots on the site! (I say "one of the best", but I really mean THE BEST.) I would go into specifics if I could, but everything about this is just so wonderful.

You truly are talented- never stop writing!

Oh, and your syntax is SUPERB.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great work!Keep it up..:-)
Alice in Wanderland chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I've never read a story like this before, so I applaud you on your originality. :) I liked the humor mixed in with all of this, and watching Abe slowing connect the dots. Sticky notes...come to think of it, I think I've heard of a challenge similar to this before, where you had to write something positive on a sticky note and leave it somewhere. Anyway. This was really fun to read, thanks for writing it!
VannaM chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow. Amazing plot? Check. Lovable, incredibly realistic characters? Check. Entertainment? Check. Something I can take out of it beyond just entertainment? Check (Tell me if you mind, but I'm going to start doing the post-it thing in real life. I live in New York, too, so if you start seeing post-its all over Manhattan and Queens, feel even prouder). Incredible creativity? Check (How do you come up with this stuff?).

This was a killer story, and it's earned itself a place on my favorites list and in my heart *Big, Cheesy Smile*
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
So adorable
Ty Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved it!
l0ngl0st chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
dskfh;asldhk;laghk;alsdghk;sadkgh BEAUTIFUL. I love Abe's spunk and the idea is very neat and sounds fun-I'm kind of a quote nerd myself, so I loved all the quotes you had scattered throughout these pieces. And I like that Jack can hold his own and quote right back at her. :P Ozzy and Paige are wonderful best friends, too, and Mav is a precious little doggy. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
ive read the story even before it was edited! id say i love it so much!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is an amazing one-shot! I love Elizabeth. She seems to have the sweetest and biggest heart. Her post-its and eulogies probably have helped a lot of people and it even helped herself. She is a little oblivious but she caught on to Jack's feelings. I love all the quotes used. This is such a great story.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OMG OMG! dis is like awesum...i totally read dis 5 times before giving my reveiw hehe! ya its very very nicely written..! damn damn FREAKING GOOD (: i totally love jack...!

i even down to recommend/request dat why dnt u make d one shot to explain in 10 chapters short stry..! wid more of scenes before making dem one think abut it

neverless dis is my ALL TIME FAV ONE SHOT great job

keep writing!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is a brilliantly presented, well-written, and moving story. The pace deliberately frustrates because every reader knows long before Abe does: she is both creative genious and idiot savant when it comes to understanding people.

I loved both the eulogy idea and the post-it note idea. Actually, the little post-it notes have been a part of my household for years. We often leave little notes to encourage each-other throughout the week.

LFU
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Kudos to you for writing such an obviously fabulous story.

The fact that Abe was so intelligent and cultured made me incredibly impressed. After reading various classics in my Language and Composition class, this was quite refreshing.

All the dialogue and thought processes seemed very well-thought out and perfect for the situation, none of it seemed forced. Thus even though the story was so long, it did not seem that way at all.

The only criticism I had was that Abe seemed like a highly intelligent person so it was strange that she did not realize that Jack was sending all the notes.
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really loved Abe's character and how deep-thinking she was; how she wanted to do little things to help people. The world could use more people like her. xD I really enjoyed reading it, and the romance between Jack and Abe was sweet :3
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i can see why this was nominated! it was a refreshingly new twist to the rivals who fall in love cliche... i just wis that it would happen to me:( because Abe is EXACTLY like me... and Jack, well, he's hotter than SOMEONE i know... but that someone i know COULD become hotter... anyway- THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONESHOTS I HAVE EVER READ! Thanks for sharing it:)
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »