Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Holy Canoli!

:D

I put this one-shot off forEVER! And I am kicking myself really hard in the shins. It is beyond awesome :D

The concept, the execution, the result - flawless!
Arisu in Wonderland chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
lol, Abe has the same idea as me and my friend, but we decided to go around the school posting the notes on peoples' faces instead, and they were just motivational, not quotes
KJ's Manuscript chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
You are brilliant, you are! I've never read a story quite like this, and I loved it!

BRAVO!

Kj
WishBlade chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is at least the 4th time I've read this, and I'm finally reviewing! This is such an inspiring story somehow. I can't figure out specifically how, but I always feel so amazed after reading it. Not to mention that Abe and Jack are adorable together. ]
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was so cute and creative. I love how she started the post-it notes and then Jack turned it around on her. The last quote was my favorite, it was a perfect ending for them. Very well done!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i FEEL LIKE SOBBING! Don't take this as a bad thing because I always cry during happy endings. :) This one-shot is just so cute and I just love quotes so much that to have a story with so many of them is just wonderful! :) You an amazing job with this one-shot! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
dani-sgga chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Lovely! Just plain lovely...!

This post it idea is wonderful, have you ever tried it for real? Maybe not the stalk-then-post because it is very time consuming but just the general leave-a-nice-message-for-someone-to-find idea. I think I might :)

Fave'ing this!

Daniela
Lemoncheesekake chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It really is a VERY creative plot. I mean the eulogy thing at the beginning really got me thinking and the Post-It notes idea is awesome. And most of the quotes you chose had depth. Good job.
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is ...a really really good story. XD
Tenshii chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ah, I love this XD

It's so cute
elma chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love it! I love how she's her own character

and she's not so dense/obvious?

And she's so cool with the way she talks and how she thinks

And I love how I had to look up a word three times... no LOL really! She's actually intelligent. Its not just you saying that she is, but its see-able by how she talks

so great job on this story :) i adored it !
Nute chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This story made me really really happy inside. That may also be because I'm listening to happy music but I think it's your story. XD I loved Abe's quirkiness and how different this oneshot is from others I've read.

All those quotes... may I ask where you found them all?

You're an excellent author and I am now going to go creep your profile for more of your work
SandraStarck chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What a great short story! It's amazing, really. It must have been a task to find all these quotes and comparisons to book and film characters. And it was funny to see that the intelligent Abe did not see what was in front of her all the time;).

P.S.: I want a Jack.
CallMeAutumn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Great story! I really liked it!

I adored the quotes, since reading quotes is something I love to do. Some of them are going to be new favorites, like the kissing while driving one :} I also loved Abe's personality & how she and her friends behaved, although I think she rambled for too long in the beginning.. I wanted to skip to some dialouge :x I also really liked the way Jack tried to get her, though I thought it wouldve been more obvious in real life to notice that the secret woo-er was Jack.

But fabulous story. (: really, really great.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2010