Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
Ardendale chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I absolutely loved this. Very few stories actually make me laugh out loud, but this one succeeded. It was splendid. :)
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 12/28/2009

Yur one shots are Pretty, Stunning and Gorgeous..! :))
Of The Angels chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I hate to be like the all the others,

but holy cannoli! This was one impressive one-shot, my friend.

Needless to say, I loved every word.

(: Very well written.
Invincible Lunchbox chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw, this was adorable! And very well written- well done! My only complaint is Abe's total obliviousness, but then again, it suites her character. Ep, I love stories that bring happiness to my often fruitless internet wondering! Thank you for writing, and keep up the great work! Oh, wait, this was posted in 2007... well, I hope you are still writing!
53BookTitles chapter 1 . 12/6/2009

This is the best one shot/story ever! I love Abe adn I love Jack - and can I just guess that he bracelet he refers to is an ankle bracelet supplied by the police? I wish that was explained, but I still absolutely adore your story :)

Millie xx
jessie0754 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was so CUTE! I really really enjoyed it, and I loved your characters. MAV particularly!
Auphora chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This oneshot was...ah, I can't think of an adjective that properly describes its amazing-ness. The vocabulary was good fun and I quickly liked the characters. The plot was 110% cute and I loved every bit of it.

Wishing you the best,

Cantata chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw, this was cute! I really loved the ideas Abe came up with, and I love how they were turned around. And, funnily enough, the ad I was stuck with at the very bottom was a Post-It one. Go figure.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so cute! i feel like I've read it before, but it was so amazing. It made me smile, and is SUCH a great distraction from studying Trig. :P

Great job!
melaniedreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's really creative and well written, just love the caracters so witty and funny. great job !
decadebydecade chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I am in love
JenRad11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great job! One of my favorite one-shots!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw... cute. i like the idea of the Post-It quotes. love your story.
whitecrayons chapter 1 . 9/24/2009

For one, it's creative.

Which is pretty refreshing after all the cliches.

And at least there's DEPTH in the story.

One-shots tend to lean towards either the more tragedy-ish side, or if it's romance, really fluffy.

Not that I don't like those - it's just that having something different's pretty great too. :D
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was really really nice! I don't usually read long one-shots, but your fic flowed so well, it ended before I knew it! I love the whole idea of your story. Very original. Where did you get the idea from? And y'know, just wondering, have you done anything like this in real life? I hope you reply x3

Oh, and just to make sure you get the message: Awesome one-shot, love the characters, plot and everything else. 'Specially the unique words used.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »