Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Cute..!

Yur one shots are Pretty, Stunning and Gorgeous..! :))
Of The Angels chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I hate to be like the all the others,

but holy cannoli! This was one impressive one-shot, my friend.

Needless to say, I loved every word.

(: Very well written.
Invincible Lunchbox chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw, this was adorable! And very well written- well done! My only complaint is Abe's total obliviousness, but then again, it suites her character. Ep, I love stories that bring happiness to my often fruitless internet wondering! Thank you for writing, and keep up the great work! Oh, wait, this was posted in 2007... well, I hope you are still writing!
53BookTitles chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AH!

This is the best one shot/story ever! I love Abe adn I love Jack - and can I just guess that he bracelet he refers to is an ankle bracelet supplied by the police? I wish that was explained, but I still absolutely adore your story :)

Millie xx
jessie0754 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was so CUTE! I really really enjoyed it, and I loved your characters. MAV particularly!
Auphora chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This oneshot was...ah, I can't think of an adjective that properly describes its amazing-ness. The vocabulary was good fun and I quickly liked the characters. The plot was 110% cute and I loved every bit of it.

Wishing you the best,

-Auphora
Cantata chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw, this was cute! I really loved the ideas Abe came up with, and I love how they were turned around. And, funnily enough, the ad I was stuck with at the very bottom was a Post-It one. Go figure.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so cute! i feel like I've read it before, but it was so amazing. It made me smile, and is SUCH a great distraction from studying Trig. :P

Great job!
melaniedreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's really creative and well written, just love the caracters so witty and funny. great job !
decadebydecade chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I am in love
JenRad11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great job! One of my favorite one-shots!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw... cute. i like the idea of the Post-It quotes. love your story.
whitecrayons chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
GREAT STORY!

:D

For one, it's creative.

Which is pretty refreshing after all the cliches.

And at least there's DEPTH in the story.

One-shots tend to lean towards either the more tragedy-ish side, or if it's romance, really fluffy.

Not that I don't like those - it's just that having something different's pretty great too. :D
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was really really nice! I don't usually read long one-shots, but your fic flowed so well, it ended before I knew it! I love the whole idea of your story. Very original. Where did you get the idea from? And y'know, just wondering, have you done anything like this in real life? I hope you reply x3

Oh, and just to make sure you get the message: Awesome one-shot, love the characters, plot and everything else. 'Specially the unique words used.
Feonixis chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Okay, i'm in love. This story is just... perfect! I've got a smile on my face that will not abate, and i'm wandering around practically chirping with delight. People are giving me weird looks... 0.o. But really, i'm too fluffied to care.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »