Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I think I read this for the first time two years ago, and it's still, to this day, my favorite thing on fictionpress. Hands down. I love everything about this story. (I hesitate to call it a oneshot because, although technically it is, it feels so much more than that.) I love the characters, I love the dialogue, I love, love, LOVE all the quotes used, specifically the Neruda one because I adore Neruda and had never read that poem and now it's my favorite, and I love how all of the pieces cohesively fit together. And most of all I love how I go back and re-read this every once in awhile and I still read every word and love every minute of it.

But I wasn't sure if I actually ever reviewed, so I thought I should really do that sometime.
Lissya chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
totally in love with this!
windyday chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was adorable. ADORABLE. I now have the urge to go out and buy multiple packs of brightly-coloured post-its and spam the locker of .. somebody. Hahaha. Amazing work. :). And splendidly impeccable grammar. :D. My heart fuzzes!
VanillaCentaur chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Okay, I know this is from years ago, but it doesn't even matter. I thoroughly enjoyed the witticism and kept having random chuckling fits, which got me no ends of strange looks, let me tell you. The banter reminded me a lot of how I was in high school, and sometimes even now. Just thought I'd share. :)

Oh, I myself love reading (obviously), but I must admit that I draw many of my own sporadic quotes from movies. Anywho... Ta-ta.
Ardendale chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I absolutely loved this. Very few stories actually make me laugh out loud, but this one succeeded. It was splendid. :)
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Cute..!

Yur one shots are Pretty, Stunning and Gorgeous..! :))
Of The Angels chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I hate to be like the all the others,

but holy cannoli! This was one impressive one-shot, my friend.

Needless to say, I loved every word.

(: Very well written.
Invincible Lunchbox chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw, this was adorable! And very well written- well done! My only complaint is Abe's total obliviousness, but then again, it suites her character. Ep, I love stories that bring happiness to my often fruitless internet wondering! Thank you for writing, and keep up the great work! Oh, wait, this was posted in 2007... well, I hope you are still writing!
53BookTitles chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AH!

This is the best one shot/story ever! I love Abe adn I love Jack - and can I just guess that he bracelet he refers to is an ankle bracelet supplied by the police? I wish that was explained, but I still absolutely adore your story :)

Millie xx
jessie0754 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was so CUTE! I really really enjoyed it, and I loved your characters. MAV particularly!
Auphora chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This oneshot was...ah, I can't think of an adjective that properly describes its amazing-ness. The vocabulary was good fun and I quickly liked the characters. The plot was 110% cute and I loved every bit of it.

Wishing you the best,

-Auphora
Cantata chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw, this was cute! I really loved the ideas Abe came up with, and I love how they were turned around. And, funnily enough, the ad I was stuck with at the very bottom was a Post-It one. Go figure.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so cute! i feel like I've read it before, but it was so amazing. It made me smile, and is SUCH a great distraction from studying Trig. :P

Great job!
melaniedreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's really creative and well written, just love the caracters so witty and funny. great job !
decadebydecade chapter 1 . 10/17/2009