Reviews for Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World!
melaniedreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow, that's really creative and well written, just love the caracters so witty and funny. great job !
decadebydecade chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I am in love
JenRad11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great job! One of my favorite one-shots!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw... cute. i like the idea of the Post-It quotes. love your story.
ir0nna chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
GREAT STORY!

:D

For one, it's creative.

Which is pretty refreshing after all the cliches.

And at least there's DEPTH in the story.

One-shots tend to lean towards either the more tragedy-ish side, or if it's romance, really fluffy.

Not that I don't like those - it's just that having something different's pretty great too. :D
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was really really nice! I don't usually read long one-shots, but your fic flowed so well, it ended before I knew it! I love the whole idea of your story. Very original. Where did you get the idea from? And y'know, just wondering, have you done anything like this in real life? I hope you reply x3

Oh, and just to make sure you get the message: Awesome one-shot, love the characters, plot and everything else. 'Specially the unique words used.
Feonixis chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Okay, i'm in love. This story is just... perfect! I've got a smile on my face that will not abate, and i'm wandering around practically chirping with delight. People are giving me weird looks... 0.o. But really, i'm too fluffied to care.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh, I do like this one! My friend recommended it to me, and I'm not normally a fictionpress fan, but she thought so highly of it that I read it, and I loved it! You made the characters so great and human-like, and the quotes had me grin every time, and wow, what an idea...

Great job!
cheeseheadinct chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So I just read this whole story, and I thought it was so awesome that I made a fictionpress username just so that I could comment it. I've been reading stories on here for at least a year, but I've never commented them. I absolutely adored this little love story. I guess I'll have to look into the rest of your work! :)
thelittleroad chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh, wow! This is really good. Just, really good. Abe is such a brilliant character and it's such a sweet, original plot. I love this, this... No words to describe it. 10/10.
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
One of the best one-shots I have ever read. OMG I loved this :D
meduse chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i. am. in. LOVE. with. this. one-shot.

fantastic job (jack made my heart skip a beat near the end. is that lame? lol)

i also thought it was very funny, because the overall wittiness of the story had me laughing the whole way through.

cute

FO
mellie chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
awesome story! i love it and am going to check out your other works.
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
ah cha cha.

*grins like a f-f-fool forevermore*

i love that it was longer than you're average one-shot

- it gives a more personal feel and great background.

favorite. :D :D :D
RayaSlayer chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aww..that was really sweet!

I love the quotes too...very thoughtful and inspiring :)

Thank you for such a wonderful one shot
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »