Reviews for Conquer a Cynic
Theres more
COS OF DAT WAS YHE ENDIN
someones gonna be killed
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Listen you are a complete jackass. Because who updates a story in 2008 and NEVER FINISHES IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE FUCKING MILKY WAY. It's been EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. You left on a cliffhanger with ELIZABETH LEAVING XAVIER. I hope you feel fucking amazing about yourself.
crazydaisyyy chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
WHY :'(
crazydaisyyy chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
MAJOR AWWWWW
crazydaisyyy chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
i ship
elizabeth and xavier so hard!
crazydaisyyy chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
this story is too cute
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
it was great but didnt end well
samimi chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Hi, just found this story yesterday and couldn't help but wonder if it has been completely discontinued. If not, are you likely to finish it? Would really love to read how it ends.
JaneAustenReader101 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
This has the potential to be a very good tale, but it's not finished. Do you have any intention of posting the rest? There is a bit of "telling" and this is clearly YA but the characters are slightly refreshing despite the familiar plot. Please post the rest!
Sheryl chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
One of the greatest stories I've ever read! More please! Absolutely love it!
silverstarazor chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
oh my gosh, WHAT?
sanity-is-beautiful chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
omg...omg! please, please update soon! T_T At least finish the story first~!
Ice and Snow chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
It's been 4 years...(! Why have you not updated?
xXSaraphine-DominoXx chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
om my gosh! Please don't let this be the final chapter! I'm too in love with this story and I swear I practically cried when I couldn't press that little button that would continue my journey... *SOB* please update?
Amanda chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
This is such a lovely story. So well written and breathtaking. I don't mean to bother you, as I know that life can get hectic, but it would be lovely if you could wrap up the story. It would be a shame to leave such a wonderful story at such a climatic point. Thanks either way.
348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »