Reviews for Conquer a Cynic
hopelessromantic444 chapter 14 . 2/18/2008

i hope xavier doesn't believe his father...
Reflection Unseen chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Wow... cliche, but you pulled it off well. Very dramatic. I applaud you.

I respect that the plot line is yours and that there may be reasons for it that I don't know/haven't thought of, and that Xavier is kind of impulsive, but the suddenness of Xavier bringing Elizabeth to England is unrealistic by almost all standards. You have made it make more sense than it could have, but I still thought that I should point it out, if no one has already (unlikely).
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
god damn the boy is already planning their wedding? jesus christ. haha. i love how he fell in love with her right away. and the death of her best friend. it didn't seem all that real. it was like it didn't even happen at all. like you just wanted to get rid of her in the picture. but its all done and over with now. so yeah. whatever.
akaCHEEKS chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
woah. when you put that dedication there.. i hella scrolled the screen up and looked at the dates when this story was published. and july 7, 2007 was between the publishing date and updated date.. wow. i'm so sorry about your friend.
courtney09 chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
AHH! Awesomeness! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Inkhearts and Inkstains chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
EmmsXtheXbrilliant chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
Hey this is great i love it the only thing is, is that sometimes you forget the "r" on her but other than that its awesome...my favorite
beccabrighteyes chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
I love it! Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorites and this is a great modern day version of it.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
great chapter...I'm glad that Xaviers taking Elizabeth to England ...cant wait to see what happens next..hope you update soon
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
Lead up...lead up to good things. D
random2one chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
That was an exciting chapter! She's on her way to England - How Fun! Good job on this chapter! Update soon!
Lady of Confusion chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
UPDATE SOON!
hopelessromantic444 chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
amazing story so far )

i'm glad elizabeth is going to london with xavier D
The Happy Carrot chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
hey.. haha yeah i'm too lazy to sign in at the moment.. but i just wanted to leave you a quick review as to how much i love this! it's really awesome.. I just have one quick question.. How many chapter are left? If you know let me know..:):)

Again.. awesome chapter.

my love always to the amazing writer you are..

_THC
039301 chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! With each chapter I fall more in love with Xavier. I really don't like her parents they have their moments where they act like humans and others like robots. You write this story like a pro! It's become on of my favorite stories I've read on here and I would hate for it to be taken down or stopped. Please update with a new chapter soon.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »