Reviews for Conquer a Cynic
teardropsONroses chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
it's purdy! if you can't tell, it's 10:47 at night, so my reviews may be a little wierd (if you can tell the difference between day-weird and night-wierd -good luck- you're officially amazing) so i appoloize in advance. I'm the type of person who likes to read a whole story through in one sitting, so you're going to get a ton of reviews tonight unless i get sleepy and go to bed soon. I have a cold and I'm suddenly hypr, so i'm forward an i'm sorry. I hope you like reviews!
its.Nothing.Special chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Love it, love it, love it. (Times infinity and three.)

Your characters are intelligent and well-developed; I love that. Your characters have chemistry; I adore that.

You write realistically; I respect that.

Your writing made me cry. You are therefore queen.

;)becky
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Yeah, I was very upset that Tom Felton had a very little part in the movie too. It made me sad :( And that suit looked great on him, I agree!

...Anyway, great chappie. I have to say that your writing style is superb. The way you detail everything is amazing and it makes for a great story. I can visualize practically every scene in my head.

Please update soon and keep up the great work!
October Rose chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Hehe...nice and sweet near the end. I couldn't stop giggling at that part. Or rolling my eyes at Ashley. The poor girl is an embarrassment to the female populace. Gasp. Harry Potter is the one for me! Green eyes!
Lady of Confusion chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
YAY! UPDATES SOONES!
Demeterr chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Wow, this is good.
icedfaerie chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed reading what you have written so far..I adore the characters and the plot..although it's sad that Bethany passes away..I almost cried...anyway..I definitely can't wait until the next chapter

P.S...I totally love Draco Malfoy, too!
MelGrl chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
I am absolutely in love with this story, so please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
princess.lame chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
OH my gosh, thank you for that Draco Malfoy comment. Everyone I know thinks he's ugly, but I want to jump him and rape him. lol. I love that man. Anyways, this chapter was amazing. I love the 'I go ninety you go ten' bit. It was hilarious.
mia5081 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
I loved it! And mid-terms? Oh wait, do you not have the summer off? I'm sorry ( I'm sure you did fine on the tests lol.

Anyway, I agree with Draco Malfoy, but I do have to say Harry Potter was looking hot in this movie...he's finally grown up *tear* jk.

I loved the update, and I'm glad that at least Elizabeth is allowing him to touch her now, which is better than before.

Update soon!

~Mia
rororo chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
nice story.
Hoodlives chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Still sad and gripping my tissue, but at least the end cheered me up!
Hoodlives chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
OMG, I was so happy 5 minutes ago and now… this chapter was so sad, devastating actually. I definitely wasn’t expecting that to happen.

I think I might need a tissue
Hoodlives chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
This story is absolutely wonderful! You have managed to include the Cavendish family, Pride and Prejudice and a dreamy Mr Darcy. I suppose we will also have a peek at his own Pemberley? Chatsworh is a very charming place…

I am very curious to know who the secret admirer is, Beth or perhaps Ashley?

I really like it and I am eager for more
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Wow a beautiful chapter, so tell me how can any one not love Xavier! he is wow just wow
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »