Reviews for Conquer a Cynic
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
sad ...and great chapter...Xaxier is in love with Elizabeth...I cant wait to see what happens next...pls post soon
serendipity90 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
that was a beautiful chapter! v sad as well
Princess JoJo chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
aw this chapter was so sad [. good, very good mind you but sad. im looking forward to the next chapter though!
in your head chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I absolutely love your story. It's written very well.
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
about ur loss.u know me and u arnt so grandma and greatgrandma passed away not that long ago after the was yeah update soon and im sorry for ur losst.
Broken Wrist chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Beth Died! -sniff- Por Elizabeth! Oh, Xavier is in love! Great chappy and I thought the dedication was very sweet and called for if she was your friend.

NS
StoneSeraphim chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
i'm liking this mrs. barton chick.
October Rose chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Sorry about your friend Christy. Your chapter was nonetheless an amazing one. I giggled through the first part and now I'm in a more sombre mood. You've really captured the essence of two really different situations. Beth's little brother is sweet...I hope we hear more from him :)
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
OMG. I started crying when I read this chapter. I was so upset when Beth died. She seemed like such a great friend. Please update as soon as you can. And I am really sorry about the loss of your friend, Christy. -Kelly
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I just found your marvelous story today and fell in love with it! is just wonderful P&P is one of my favorite books ever, wwell in general I'm a jane austen fan, I'm very sorry for your friend is always very hard to loose some one and more when is someone dear to you.

lots of love

-lilion the urban fairy
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Even though this was a very sad chapter, it was a good one. Sorry about your friend, Christy. I know it's not a lot, but I don't know what else to say.
clichedwords chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
wow.

Just wow.

XOX

Chris
princess.lame chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Oh, man. I'm so sorry about your friend. And Beth... that almost made me cry. But atleast her and Xavier are getting somewhere.
Lady of Confusion chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
your chapter was great...i am sorry about your friend Christy... i hope she had a good life
mia5081 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Beth is dead? But that was so sudden! One moment she was snickering at them and then next she was hit ( It's so sad

Update soon!

~Mia

By the way, condolences to your friend, Christy )
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »