Reviews for Anubis

it was...wow

so sad but so...

awesome!
Maplewing chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aww, that was so sad and sweet! Such an original concept too, I like it. Great job. :)
Wonka's Scarlett Lollies chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow. sad and slightly disturbing, but...wow.
Morningstar Disraeli chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that's neat. Anubis is the best god. nice imagry it paints quite a picture
KnittingKneedle chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hi, I’m with the review marathon….link on my profile!

The summary intrigued me and I found this to be suitably creepy.

You’ve reflected the cold, silent life of a mortician very well through your description.

When he touches her though…I get the shudders.

I love the way the mortician feels a bond between himself and the girl, being alone with dead people all day is bound to make you go a little bit loopy. The speculation that he had about the sort of person she was is exactly what I’d do surrounded by dead people all day- and I think he fell more in love with the persona he created for her more than anything else.

“I was comfortable around the dead. You can’t be judged or hated by a corpse”

Such a sad line from the mortician…but still really creepy. You really have me torn between feeling disgust for the guy or pity.

To sum it up, I thought this was a fantastic, darkly beautiful piece and I doubt I’ll come across another quite like it.

Fantastic job!
ConverseOutlet3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was REALLY good, and so original! I've never read anything like it before. You have a wonderful talent for writing..
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
we all had fallen for a dead... hum ok just probably not every one, but I liked it it was spooky and so beautiful, to find the love of your life dead and can't tell if it really was! well at least he meet her, u are on my favorites now
voodoomaschine chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
At first, I was surprised and thought I'd be discusted (which is why I clicked it! :O) But I was pleasantly surprised to find a forlorn romance between the mortician and the girl.

This was beautiful. I appreciate the beauty you set behind the story of something so abnormal - I really do. :}

-Zaziel
princess.lame chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was... slightly creepy. No offense, of course. I actually liked it. But... it scared me a little bit, I guess. I dunno. Good work! :)
Silver rainfall chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was really good! You know how to discribe and use helpful words... I'm so happy for you! *crys* Hope you write more stories like this one!