Reviews for Unknown Infinity
Ashley-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*smiles and blushes* I just...All I can say is that so many emotions attack me when I read your work, and I can pin point one directly.
Devin Brines chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Beautiful language, very solid for a stream of consciousness poem. I'm too lazy to really take this in right now and understand it, with people yacking at me on MSN and DJ Shadow blaring, but this poem sure as hell sounds pretty-something special in a world of shit.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is so well written. I especially love the line, "Your shattered sentence is your only weapon." Awesome work, I really like this poem. Keep writing.
hey maria chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is a very intriguing poem, a little confusing but I like it. I loved the line "Your shattered sentence is your only weapon." It sounds great on its own, and fits the poem well as the "you" of the poem has to enter "unknown infinity." Nice job.
forgetwishes chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I really like this poem because everyone can relate to it yet it means something different to each person. Very well written.
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
The last line was just perfect. The only thing wrong is that I think (not 100% sure, though) that it should be "...towards a closer..." and not 'toward.'